Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
Members don't post anything interesting, and those who post interesting don't show up again. and those who show uo don't reply, and those who reply don't get any response, and those who don't get any response Are Annoyed, and those who are annoyed never come to Ask Forums, Ask forums is dead and boring, No discussions, Too many views, No responses... Too many Email forwards and already seen them a year ago.....

Moderators should have some junk Thread and move what isn't useful over there .. and i should be the sub moderator...

WHERE IS EVERYBODY? its a Kabrastan in here now..
By Tayyaba
WHERE IS EVERY1 ?????????????????????????????
By Sayyeda
Hey there! loooong time! :oops:

Anyway been quite some time since I visited this page... I was sooo :shock: to hardly see any posts dated September :? No worries, me is back... we gonna work it out! :P
By Zuly
Salaams kulsham & Co

Sorry was busy busy.....m back
Moderators should have some junk Thread and move what isn't useful over there .. and i should be the sub moderator...
very much true....m supporting u :lol:
By Tayyaba
OH MAN ..WHR IS EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????????????????
By kulsham
imz wrote:virtually dead? :S

make it virtually alive
By kulsham
Zuly wrote:Salaams kulsham & Co

Sorry was busy busy.....m back
very much true....m supporting u :lol:
i wana be a sub moderator for junk and flame threaddd

voting starts now.

ImageImageImage
By kulsham
Tayyaba wrote:WHERE IS EVERY1 ?????????????????????????????
here
By kulsham
Sayyeda wrote:Hey there! loooong time! :oops:

Anyway been quite some time since I visited this page... I was sooo :shock: to hardly see any posts dated September :? No worries, me is back... we gonna work it out! :P
Image whats in your mind?
By abuali
kulsham...maybe you can help the admin team with this...

We are trying to revamp and re-organize the forums and their categories.

Can you come up with a proposal and send it to me. Mainly we want to make the forums user-friendly i.e it should be easier to find what one is looking for, the categories should be lesser and more representative, junk should be filtered out etc. So basically we need ideas on what forums are necessary or need to be added and what need to be removed or reclassified under another forum.

Can you help with that? Anyone else is also invited to share their ideas.
By kulsham
hasin wrote:kulsham...maybe you can help the admin team with this...

We are trying to revamp and re-organize the forums and their categories.

Can you come up with a proposal and send it to me. Mainly we want to make the forums user-friendly i.e it should be easier to find what one is looking for, the categories should be lesser and more representative, junk should be filtered out etc. So basically we need ideas on what forums are necessary or need to be added and what need to be removed or reclassified under another forum.

Can you help with that? Anyone else is also invited to share their ideas.
yes i would like to be in the team. my first idea is the junk and flame category. secondly how friendly you want this forum to be? hope the rules clearly explain what not to cross as a limit. and make poster about ask.com forum and you should stick it in al muntazir islamic seminary notice boards.
By kulsham
let me see wat other ideas i get?

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline