Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discussion on the details of the actual exhibition. How to setup lighting? How to print the artworks? How to display the artworks? How will the layout of the exhibition floor be? etc
By abuali
A few things to take care of here

1. Application form has clauses confirm artist is owner of the art, and he/she has allowed us to display it. and sell it, he/she can indicate the minimum price at which to sell

2. Royalty free or sell/release agreements will be needed when artworks are sold.

3. A box is kept under each artwork with prescribed forms for bidding. At the end of the exhibtions, bids can be opened and the highest bidder awarded provided it equal to or over the minimum required price by the artist

4. Commission is earned by the exhibition on each sale. How much commission?
By kulsham
i am not good at sales. LEt me think about something then i will shower my ideas here...

Al i can say is Bidding is a lil bit of confusing. If the owner has already said that he wants his/her work to be sold for a fixed amount, then it can be sold.... and we can have a tiny round tag in one colour stating as sold....

what do u think?
By Mahjabeen
i love the idea of having a box underneath each painting...we could however have a choice and ask the artist whther he would like to sell or let ppl bid.... accordinlgy we can have 'a price tag' for those guys who want t osell for fixed price, a box for those artists who want ppl to bid and a 'NFS' for those who dont want t osell their painting..wil lthis make matters complicated.?

We could have certificates of appreciation for artists and special mention of best artists...dont know abt first second thrida winners.. maybe we can jsut have tht for the kids..if we r doing kids section..
By Umm.aly
If artists wish to sell they should indicate so and the fixed price. the bidding cn start either at lil lower then the fixed price or at the fixed price, if we make higher then that, it can come to the group for future use.. wat say?
Dnt think the artist would mind if it sells or bids as long as he/she gets his price..

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline