Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania
By abuali
What kind of sponsorship packages do we want to offer?

The following are some ideas

1. Corporate Venue Sponsor: CBE

2. Corporate Award Sponsor:

3. Corporate Media Sponsor

And what benefit do sponsors get? Their logo on our marketing material? banners at the exhibition?
By kulsham
Simply Computers is ready to be part of sponsors, they agreed to sponsor.
We can make them Corporate Award Sponsors.
We need to Draft a Letter .
By kulsham
Hiring Racks/Painting STands from slip way will cost around $200 per day according to MUZU
But, if we want to use the same stands as used by MAkutano Art Exhibitions, it will be for FREE for 3 days.

But we have to arrange a Canter or a car to pick from Art n Frame or Slipway to the Hall..

We are also getting stationeries for the Stalls from MUZU. all we will need is a volunteer to sit and do the sales..

Now, if we want both, then we need to find sponsors who are ready to pay for the stands from slipway.

Both stands are different. The ones from slipway look professional. The ones lying at art n frame are little a blackboard look alike, but used by Makutano.

Let us decide now what should be done!
By kulsham
A3 is willing to sponsor for 1 day, they havent decided if they want to pay us some amount, or give hall for free for a day.
By abuali
Do we have the draft letters yet? Thay can be posted here

Shama you would be the best person to decide because you have seen the stands.

From your explanation, I would go for the better stands if they are sponsoring and giving them for free. 200$ is too much.

I dont know if the other stands are worth keeping
By kulsham
The stands used by makutano is a handmade stand that looks like chalkboard from the schools, but can hang paintings very pefectly.

the 200$ stand are amazing and one of the best , from slipway.... lets hope we have 600,000 shillings by sponsors or else we can start simple...

I will ask sister mahjabeen to keep the letters ready and post them here....
By Mahjabeen
Salaams,
Will try to get the letters ready by tonite insh. For the sponsors letter pls let me know which ones we r asking cash from and how much and which ones will be providing us stuff instead of cash. Also what value/amount for each. Im doig the letter same as the letter to CBE with changes in names and amounts..is tht ok?
By kulsham
Salaams, i have asked Sister Sajida Jivraj to talk to her dad (Mr.Bhimani from cash sales store) to sponsor us.. lets see what she replies tomorrow.. but still we can send them a letter also.
By abuali
Mahjabeen wrote:Salaams,
Will try to get the letters ready by tonite insh. For the sponsors letter pls let me know which ones we r asking cash from and how much and which ones will be providing us stuff instead of cash. Also what value/amount for each. Im doig the letter same as the letter to CBE with changes in names and amounts..is tht ok?
Corporate Venu Sponosr to CBE for Venue - i believe shama has delivered this.

Corporate display sponsor - for Slipway -

Corporate lighting sponsor - for cash sale store or bargain centre

Corporate event sponsor - say we can have 4 slots of $500 each
By kulsham
Just to inform you all that Cash Sales Stores is ready to sponsor us light arrangements for 2 days.
By kulsham
hasin wrote:
Mahjabeen wrote:Salaams,
Will try to get the letters ready by tonite insh. For the sponsors letter pls let me know which ones we r asking cash from and how much and which ones will be providing us stuff instead of cash. Also what value/amount for each. Im doing the letter same as the letter to CBE with changes in names and amounts..is tht ok?
Corporate Venu Sponosr to CBE for Venue - i believe shama has delivered this.

Corporate display sponsor - for Slipway -

Corporate lighting sponsor - for cash sale store or bargain centre

Corporate event sponsor - say we can have 4 slots of $500 each
Cosporate Display Sponsor is not SLIPWAY. but MUZU (Art n Frame- Already have a Logo)
Lightning - Cash Sale Store(Will get logo soon)
Venue Sponsor A3 College (already have their Logo)
We need Printing Sponsors now for Our Banner, and Prints. Important!
We need beverages sponsors ...
By kulsham
hasin wrote:Cant we get slipway to sponsor so we get the better stands for free?

Printing - Br. Hasnain can be contacted. Or perhaps Zohra can get Colour Print to sponsor it?
slipway wont sponsor. as in the owners of the good looking stand , wont sponsor.. we have to pay...
so if we get sponsors then will hire the stands.. i think you dont like the normal stands? Zohra said colour print is not ready to sponsor us since we are doing with CBE but they are ready to sponsor her if she will host an art exhibition, which she is thinking about ....
By Zohras
Let's be professional people, the Director is Colour Print is a family friend and I asked him once and he said no and he suggested that to me because its my profession. For some, it may be a hobby but not for me. Shamma, Mohamed called me as soon as you left, wondering why you paid him a surprise visit. Please refer to me next time.
By abuali
kulsham wrote:
hasin wrote:Cant we get slipway to sponsor so we get the better stands for free?

Printing - Br. Hasnain can be contacted. Or perhaps Zohra can get Colour Print to sponsor it?
slipway wont sponsor. as in the owners of the good looking stand , wont sponsor.. we have to pay...
so if we get sponsors then will hire the stands.. i think you dont like the normal stands? Zohra said colour print is not ready to sponsor us since we are doing with CBE but they are ready to sponsor her if she will host an art exhibition, which she is thinking about ....
Brother Hasnain might be interested

Or if someone has good contacts with Jamana Printers, they can do as well.

Or, anyone knows ID Press? They have a good machine for few copies.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline