Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania
By kulsham
Zohras wrote:Let's be professional people, the Director is Colour Print is a family friend and I asked him once and he said no and he suggested that to me because its my profession. For some, it may be a hobby but not for me. Shamma, Mohamed called me as soon as you left, wondering why you paid him a surprise visit. Please refer to me next time.
what rubbish! it wasnt a suprise visit lol whats the matter with you? this is seriosu now.. im going to think about your membership in this team! i will let you knwo if i want you or no!
By kulsham
hasin wrote:
kulsham wrote:
hasin wrote:Cant we get slipway to sponsor so we get the better stands for free?

Printing - Br. Hasnain can be contacted. Or perhaps Zohra can get Colour Print to sponsor it?
slipway wont sponsor. as in the owners of the good looking stand , wont sponsor.. we have to pay...
so if we get sponsors then will hire the stands.. i think you dont like the normal stands? Zohra said colour print is not ready to sponsor us since we are doing with CBE but they are ready to sponsor her if she will host an art exhibition, which she is thinking about ....
Brother Hasnain might be interested

Or if someone has good contacts with Jamana Printers, they can do as well.

Or, anyone knows ID Press? They have a good machine for few copies.
I will contact Jamana Printers tomorrow and Brother Hasnain Khimji . Will keep you updated.
By Zohras
You could contact Jamana, they might do it. I don't know anybody from there or DTP but I doubt they would sponsor us, unless someone knows them.
By kulsham
I spoke to Sameer, let me bug him a bit about this.... he gave me couple of email addresses , going to email them asap.!
By kulsham
Just to inform you all, i am handing over the sponsor letter to Simply Computers tomorrow morning.
By kulsham
I am donating 400,000 shillings for the event/preperations/stationeries.
If anybody from us need stationeries, please contact me.
I already bought Visitor's Book & Badges.
Last edited by kulsham on 10 Jun 2009, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
By kulsham
hasin wrote:Shama, if you can speak to Sameer Kermali, he may be able to get DTP to sponsor us for printing
i spoke to sameer, he game me dtp's contacts i called them, waiting for their response.
By kulsham
hasin wrote:
kulsham wrote:I am donating 400,000 shillings for the event/preperations/stationeries.
If anybody from us need stationeries, please contact me.
I already bought Visitor's Book & Badges.
Thats great.

Badges? For the volunteers?
Yes, badges for Everybody.

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline