Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania
By abuali
This forum is for shamma to upload and discuss the posters which will be used to announce the exhibition

The current idea is a portrait poster with 2/3rds of it will showcase a piece of art (painting, photograph, craft etc) and the remaining 1/3rd will have text 'Display your Art'. A smaller piece of paper attached nearby will then list details on how to apply.
By kulsham
Brother Hasin, My name is Shama :-D i have given the spare "m" for discount :p

The above idea for poster making is perfect.

The wordings, below the upper part of the Painting/Picture of the Poster will be
DISPLAY YOUR ART

the smaller paper will contain:

Regitration Forms will be available from : Babu Ilm, Tablight Centre (and .....)

For: Amateur and Professionals.

What: Hand Crafts, Painting/Sketching, Photography and Digital Art.

By 20th June 2009 ( Deadline for submitting forms, where it should be submitted and where to bring their art work and hand over details)
No Age Limits.
for more details visit www.website .com
or call 0713 xxx xxx
By Mahjabeen
cool...i think al the details are covered here... maybe just tell them price of forms or no need?
By kulsham
I wont write the price in the poster.
I think Zohra will make a Poster as well...
By Zohras
I don't mind making one once all the details are confirmed :)
By kulsham
Zohras wrote:I don't mind making one once all the details are confirmed :)
You need to make a poster like paint something and below you write
" THE SHOWCASE"
Display Your art

thats it..

the rest of the details will be in an A4 size paper that i am already getting it designed and printed.

The main focus is the attraction.
By Zohras
No problem hun, send me an image of the painting and I'll make you a poster.
By kulsham
Zohras wrote:No problem hun, send me an image of the painting and I'll make you a poster.
You can put any image created by you for the event. just use any image from your imagination example a sketch of something...
By Zohras
Right, I have a couple of meetings to attend tomorrow so hopefully I'll get you something by the weekend orite.
By Zohras
Shama, I suggest we add some details on the poster since you are going to put it up many places. Like Date, Venue and a contact number. Please send me these and Il send you the posters. Ive made a couple...giving you choices!
By abuali
The email showcase@ask.or.tz is ready to be used shama

I've temporarily forwarded all emails received by the above email to go to artshowcase2009@gmail.com

I am setting up showcase@ask.or.tz in the gmail account for you so you can use showcase@ask.or.tz directly without having to use the long gmail account

feel free to use the showcase@ask.or.tz in all the forms and adverts.

any luck with the site @ www.ask.or.tz/art ?
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline