Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania
By abuali
The best way to introduce the exhibition is in writing using a standardized introduction ideally listing the:

Aim: Discovering hidden talents within the Shia Ithna asheri community
objective: displaying quality works of art in an annual exhibition

And to add to the above, the how to apply, when it will be held, where it will be held, whom to contact etc

Lets brainstorm on all the above so that Sister Mahjabeen can draft the introduction
By Mahjabeen
Salaams,

We had done a letter sometime back and shama's cousin helped us with it. i have sent it to shama...btw can everybody read this or just us... :?

Mahjabeen.
By Umm.aly
Primarily for introducing the event to sponsors, bt can also be used as part of the info kit given to the participants.
By the way, Welcome to Ask :)
By kulsham
Very good idea sister Muhaddisa.. we need to give a short introduction to sponsors. We need Letters for every sponsors. For the time being we need a letter for some printing and light arrangements company/shop!
I have already printed out sponsor letter for Sister Masuma.. which I am going to hand it over to her today...
By abuali
kulsham wrote:Sister Mahjabeen/Brother Hasin.I've Already Given the SPonsor Letter to sister Masuma today.
Can you post a copy of the same here

Shama, who signs the letters and on which letterhead is it printed? Do we have a letterhead?

I can give you Ask letterhead and you can sign as the Event Coordinator
By kulsham
We need a logo for the letter head. For the time being we can use ASK...

The letter looks like this;

Dear Sister Masuma Jeraj.,

Salaamun Alaikum,

The Khoja Shia Ithna Asheri community Artists Group in alliance with ASK is soon scheduling an Art Gallery. As this is a novel and unique undertaking in our community we look forward to sufficient funding through kind sponsors to aid us in our venture. We are therefore writing to inquire whether you would be interested in becoming a Corporate Venue Sponsor for our event.

We are group of young artists who intend to bring out hidden talents of members of our community and incline peoples’ interest towards this field. Our community has many creative and gifted people who excel in painting, pottery, handicrafts, jewel making and more. However most of us just remain to be hobbyist due to lack of exposure of our works.

We are in the process of finalizing the dates for the main event however we want to make sure the hall will be available for 3 days, one for Preparations’, one for ladies and the other for gents.

When you sponsor our event, not only does your name (logo) prominently appear on our marketing merchandise, you will also receive special (negotiable) considerations during the course of the event. We hope to receive your consideration for the above as your backing will make our project very much affordable. We will be grateful for your support and courtesy. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us

Awaiting your positive response,

(your signature)
KSIJ Community Artist Group.
Hasin Shakur
Contact Number - 0713 555 055
By abuali
This letter is already delivered to Sis. Masuma?

Did you put in a letterhead.

Since you are delivering the letters for now, it would be best that you sign it as Event Co-ordinator.

And if we need more time to come up with a suitable group name, we dont need to mention the community art group, we can say a group of shia artists and Ask.
By kulsham
Community Art Team in collaboration/alliance with ASK.
will this heading suite? and then there will be ask logo and CAT logo.
in the middle the letter/poster/registration form...

in the end the sponsors logo's...
By kulsham
Okay.. Therefore I will ask Mahjabeen to make letters and she will email me...

Please close the thread now since it is finalised.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline