Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania
By abuali
The exhibition needs a visual mark that can easily be recognized and identified with the exhibition, for the current and future exhibitions.

We need two things:

1. Ideas on what that logo/mark should be

2. Volunteers who are goood at graphics/art to design the mark/logo that we decide upon

We need to get this done by 6th June
By kulsham
Brother Hasin, Please Invite Imran Mamdani for this purpose. I have Spoken to him about this. I want him to DEsign for us a Logo and a Website! Therefore Please invite him in this section.
By kulsham
Zohras wrote:Does it have to be Islamic ? And does it have to have the KSIJ? Tell me what and Il see what I can do.
No KSIJ in the Logo.

Not Islamic.

It should represent a message about ART.

Just the Exhibition will be for KSIJ
By Zohras
Hun sorry to say but Im still not clear about the entire event. It's still a blur. How about you decide what exactly is it you want and we can move on from there.
By kulsham
The name of our Group/Logo for our Group name is not under Khoja Shia Ithnaasheri jamaat. NOt under anybody... just that we are organizing an art exhibition for our community this time, whereas next time it will be a unique idea.

It is not an islamic art team or we are not doing islamic art exhibition, we will display some really good islamic art if we come across but its not an islamic team, its just an art team..
hope this is a lil clear view? lemme know if you find it lil blur..... :)
By abuali
to summarize

Its an exhibition of hidden talents within the shia ithnaasheri community.

It doesnt need to have an Islamic feel to it, but i definitely think we should have islamic art if we get. We should be able to proudly display our beliefs.

the simplest mark/logo is the best. A spray of vibrant colours for example or something like the arabic calligraphy that you do zohra
By kulsham
Hasin, it wont look okay if we name our group/team as KSIJ art group/ or KSIJ Community Art Group... maybe Creative Ithan'ashery Team- CIT. ( got an idea from Ibrahim haji ithnashery hospital ) ... im not good at his... please help me in this...

Ithna'ashery Art Group (IAG)

KSIJ Art Group (IAG)

The Creative Team (TCT)

ARt Team (ART)

Please add more ideas....
Last edited by kulsham on 07 Jun 2009, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
By kulsham
There are following Art groups in Tanzania
exapmle :
Makutano - means Gathering/Meeting. They Deal into every kind of ART from photography, Craft, stitching, painting etc.... they have these differnet teams that do these stuffs.

and then there is
MAWAZO - means Thoughts, they own an art gallery, they do stuffs like any sort of ART, they are with/under or work along Makutano...

Now i hope you all get ideas..

Then there is ART n FRAMe... they do everything that MAwazo does... but they also make furnitures and Framing...
By kulsham
Mahjabeen wrote:how abt 'fannaan' it means 'artist' in arabic.. or 'bait al fannaan'..'home of artists'... or 'naqqashi' thts art in farsi...:)
Hmm.... Fannan... Naqqashi... so cute....

Hasin... help me.. How will it sound if we keep Naqqashi as our event name?

What will be the Group Name now??
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline