Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania
By abuali
I have put up a poll to decide on the event name. let me know if i have forgotten to add any options
http://ask.or.tz/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=2376&start=0

I would suggest for now lets not keep a group name. We need some more time to decide on what the group is going to be all about and what our long term goals will be. Then we can decide on what name to use.

We have two options for now:

1. We dont mention a name. Instead we say a group of shia artists in collaboration with Ask....

2. We call ourselves an activity of Ask (like BIZ magazine which is an activity of Ask but run independently by its own group).

Your call Shama
I liked Showcase. or Naqqashi. I think we should def have a name for the event! How about "Mystique" (french for mystic)

Has anyone come up with a logo/mark yet? I can try making one. Can I send it to Shama?
By Zohras
Naqqashi sounds cool...Anyways, once the logo is done do let me know so I can create an invitation card. And maybe a poster :) I have some work to do but if I manage to have spare time, I'll also design a logo for Naqqashi. If that's the final name that is.
By abuali
kulsham wrote:Okay then... please close the thread ..... thanks... I will email you the logo design..
I am not closing the thread so that Sarah/someone else can put up their logo design

We agreed on Showcase. Lets keep the other names for future exhibitions.
By kulsham
choco.chip wrote:I liked Showcase. or Naqqashi. I think we should def have a name for the event! How about "Mystique" (french for mystic)

Has anyone come up with a logo/mark yet? I can try making one. Can I send it to Shama?
I don't mind Showcase or Naqqashi both sound really perfect to me.
Sarah/Zohra yes please do send me the logo, as i need to put them on posters and can you design for Community Art Team? ( CAT )
By kulsham
Zohras wrote:So you need a logo for CAT?
Yes.... i have asked 2 designers to design then i will compare their work and from everybody else.... as we need it Today!
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline