Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A forum for the planning and execution of the first ever Shia Ithna Asheri Art Exhibition in Tanzania

Lets vote for a name

Showcase
50%
Art exhibition hosted by ...
No votes
0%
Fannaan
No votes
0%
Naqqashi
50%
By Zohras
Normally Art Exhibitions are based on an individual artists work and an appropriate title that goes with the theme of the work. We have more than one artist so why not just title it, 'Art Exhibition hosted by ...' on the invitation cards and posters.
By kulsham
Zohras wrote:Normally Art Exhibitions are based on an individual artists work and an appropriate title that goes with the theme of the work. We have more than one artist so why not just title it, 'Art Exhibition hosted by ...' on the invitation cards and posters.
What is the name of our group? Can anybody give a suggestion?

Community Art Group? CAG?

Therefore as an example it will look like this?
"Art Exhibition Hosted by CAG ?
By abuali
Shama why dont you decide on the name for the group since you are the founder. We'll go with it.

I suggested Showcase as a name for the exhibition since it doesnt sound too catchy and doesnt sound as dull as just an Art Exhibition. Plus it matches with the idea of the poster which showcase one art piece at a time.

I am putting up a poll. Shama, yourself and Mahjabeen can decide on which name by the end of the day as agreed during last meeting.
By Mahjabeen
lol can i just say Yay...i swear i didnt have this much trouble to even name my babies..hhaha...:) Great now we have a name..cooll...
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline