Unusual Pictures

Muhammad Mahdi
Ask Addict
Ask Addict

Postby Muhammad Mahdi » 20 Jan 2006, 18:47

nice conversation going on :lol: :lol:
The educated man has the right to manipulate the ignorant, if the ignorance of the of the ignorant is due to his own ignorance.
qarrar
Ask Pro
Ask Pro

Postby qarrar » 20 Jan 2006, 23:01

kulsham wrote:ya that is why this school has a record of best attendance, sick students attend too.

Most probably to get their moneys’ worth back by using the tissue. Wasul kare sio? :)
How does he, whose guardian is Allah, get perished? And how can he, who is being pursued by Allah, get salvation? (Imam Mohammad Taqi (as))
kulsham
Ask Mod

Postby kulsham » 21 Jan 2006, 03:37

Even the principal drinks ten bottle of Mineral water, so that he get that chance to use the tissue paper ( weird! tissue going straight in the pocket) lol
qarrar
Ask Pro
Ask Pro

Postby qarrar » 21 Jan 2006, 17:41

kulsham wrote:Even the principal drinks ten bottle of Mineral water, so that he get that chance to use the tissue paper ( weird! tissue going straight in the pocket) lol

It seems you have pretty bad memories of your head teacher :!:
How does he, whose guardian is Allah, get perished? And how can he, who is being pursued by Allah, get salvation? (Imam Mohammad Taqi (as))
kulsham
Ask Mod

Postby kulsham » 21 Jan 2006, 21:04

qarrar wrote:
kulsham wrote:Even the principal drinks ten bottle of Mineral water, so that he get that chance to use the tissue paper ( weird! tissue going straight in the pocket) lol

It seems you have pretty bad memories of your head teacher :!:

No, i'm just thinking for applying as a toilet cleaner in such school haha!
qarrar
Ask Pro
Ask Pro

Postby qarrar » 22 Jan 2006, 17:14

kulsham wrote:No, i'm just thinking for applying as a toilet cleaner in such school!

Are you that desperate :?: And I thought I was the one who didn’t see beyond money :!: :shock: Lemme know of any vacancies eh :)

Return to “Photos & Images”