Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
With so many sporting activities that exist today, which is the ultimate sporting activity and why? Not forgetting health, which is also a closely related issue that should be amongst our top priorities.

Who do you think will win the Champion's League?

Man Utd
83%
Arsenal
No votes
0%
Real Madrid
No votes
0%
Barca
17%
Juve
No votes
0%
Bayern Munich
No votes
0%
Chelski
No votes
0%
By MuNtAzIr_uk
Salams.
I just had to put this down.
I hope you all watched Pool's match v Olympiakos last nite...what a match! Pool needed to win by 2 clear goals to go to the next round, and it was 2-1 with 5 mins to go, when capt marvel Stevie G, popped up with a goal worthy of winning the Cup itself. What a belter, a right-footed volley from outside the area, struck as sweetly as as only the best players can...

I know we dont have a team that can go all the way (maybe??) but this had to be one of the moments of the Champions League this season.

And to make it all better, Man Utd lost 3-0 to some turkish team... hehehe no excuses abt a second string side, no-one told you to do that...

salams and duas,
Pool all the way,
Muntazir 8)
By Mohdkazim
There was no need for a win because united had already qualified for the next stage so it doesnt matter that we loose or not . HEHE
By creative
Salaams,
Fehernabahce are not just any team, they are probably the best team in Turkey.
Siraj
By qarrar
Luton 3-5 Liverpool. Its being dubbed the game that will go down as one of the most remarkable in the magical history of the world's oldest cup competition. With Istanbul and now Luton it seems Liverpool can pull off anything :!:
By Zuly
Yes Qarrar

Thats Liverpool Fc....they neva give up!!!

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline