Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
With so many sporting activities that exist today, which is the ultimate sporting activity and why? Not forgetting health, which is also a closely related issue that should be amongst our top priorities.
By Zaheer
Did You Know?

Eyes Are the most complex organs you possess except for
your brain.

Eyes Are composed of more than two million working parts.

Eyes Can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.

Eyes Under the right conditions, can discern the light of a candle at a distance of 14 miles.

Eyes Contribute towards 85% of your total knowledge.

Eyes Utilize 65% of all the pathways to the brain.

Eyes Can instantaneously set in motion hundreds of muscles and organs in your body.

Eyes In a normal life-span, will bring you almost 24million images of the world around you.

Eyes The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job that they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Eyes The adult eyeball measures about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter. Of its total surface area only one-sixth is exposed ,the front portion.

Eyes The eye is the only part of the human body that can function at 100% ability at any moment, day or night, without rest.

Your eyelids need rest, the external muscles of your eyes need rest, the lubrication of your eyes requires replenishment, but your eyes themselves "NEVER" need rest. But please rest them!

>> Your Eyes are your most precious sense....TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM!
By kulsham
thank you...
By FatemaC
Zaheer can you prove this to be true? Because i TRUST YOU NOT!!! Hehe joking.. dnt tke me seriously.. Thanks anyways
By Zaheer
I GUESS FATEMAC DOES NOT HAVE EYES SHE IS BEEN CONTROLLED WITH A REMOTE CONTROLLER...
By FatemaC
And how is that?????????

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline