Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
With so many sporting activities that exist today, which is the ultimate sporting activity and why? Not forgetting health, which is also a closely related issue that should be amongst our top priorities.

Will Man utd Beat Arsenal

YES
83%
NO
17%
By Hussaini
It takes one click to vote, come on just vote after all it is fun and we shall know the result on Wednesday night.

So fat it is 2 votes and all for MAN UTD, maybe they will win again....
By sumayya
MAN U beat Arsenal :cry: :cry: lol ..anyway theres always a next tym...
By creative
Salaams,
By the way, you can still vote on the poll
By Yas
LOL haha! good one! :lol:
By sumayya
wats the use of voting when u kno man u has won ......
and wats soo funny Yas ...thought u supported Arsenal :evil: .lol
By Yas
please, football is so NOT a ladies issue. (I need to get a heated debate going here! :wink: )
By creative
lol - u support arsenal and u laugh.
lol :wink:
By Mohdkazim
WIll Arsenal or Man u win the premiership???
By creative
You can't even put Arsenal in your mind to win the premiership so how will that happen in reality.
It's only Chelsea and MAn uTd now in the title bid - But becase of abramovich + his money chelsea will win.
By sumayya
oi Yas who sed footie aint for ladies also ... :?: only ignorant ppl say stuff lyk dat lol ... nyways i think Chelsea is gona win the Premiership ..Man U hav no chance AT ALL .. they r even threatened by Arsenal ..once Arsenal regain their form they will go all their games unbeaten ..inshallah ..lol. but they still hav a chance in the Champions League ..hopefully they will win this time ....by the way how many of u r Arsenal Supporters ..let me kno ..
By Mohdkazim
Well, Man U have a chace as 11 more games isnt it and 9 points difference but Arsenal are finished :lol:
By creative
But I think that their is a chance that it could be a English Champions' League final with Chelsea and Man Utd but (no arsenal of course) but I think that it will be a Man Utd - Barca final.
Siraj
By Mohdkazim
you are right siraj, that Arsenal have no chance
By creative
Well done, Mohd Kazim 4 noticing the hint :!:
Siraj

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6