Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
With so many sporting activities that exist today, which is the ultimate sporting activity and why? Not forgetting health, which is also a closely related issue that should be amongst our top priorities.
By qarrar
I was shocked :shock: not to find a post dedicated to cricket, hence my decision to start this one. All the latest scores, prediction, batting/bowling records etc can/should be posted on here.

To get us started, the current tests going between India and Pakistan? Who will it? Will any particular batsman/bowler shine?

Latest Results

First Test, Lahore, Pakistan 679-7d drew with India 410-1
By Tayyaba
i really don like cricket.....that game bores me to bits
By Muhammad Mahdi
how can you sit for 3\4 hors watching it?
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:how can you sit for 3\4 hors watching it?
To begin, you need an empty chair in front of a TV, and then you make the effort of sitting on it. Switch the channel to where cricket is being shown and then watch it, shouting out loud when someone hits a six or gets out and at regular interval cursing the empire for not giving an lbw decision. It’s simple.

The last time I was fortunate enough to do this ritual was during the ashes last summer. Fantastic to watch!!! After that I really haven’t had a chance to do it again for starters because I don’t have the time and also cricket isn’t shown on terrestrial (Free) TV anymore. :cry:
By qarrar
Pakistan stun India to win series (01-02-06)
Third Test, Karachi,
Pakistan 245 & 599-7d beat
India 238 & 265 by 341 runs

India win the ODI series against Pakistan 4-1 (19-02-06)

Other news

Brutal Aussies trounce S Africa (05-02-06)
VB Series, Sydney: Australia 344-6 (50 overs) beat
South Africa 287-6 (50 overs) by 57 runs
By qarrar
South Africa reached the highest target ever in a one-day international to cap an unforgettable day of cricket and win the five-match series 3-2.

South Africa 438-9 beat Australia 434-4 by one wicket

Thats a run rate of over 8 runs per over :!: :shock:
By qarrar
England beat India to tie series

England 400 & 191 beat India 279 & 100 by 212 runs

England took seven wickets in just 16 overs after lunch on the final day to clinch their first Test win in India for 21 years, winning by 212 runs.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline