Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
With so many sporting activities that exist today, which is the ultimate sporting activity and why? Not forgetting health, which is also a closely related issue that should be amongst our top priorities.
By qarrar
Anyone into Formula One over here? 2006 schedule already out 19 races, new rules, tyres changes to be allowed again, new system for qualifying, a lot to look forward to. So who is going to win the drivers championship? Alonso, Rikonen or M. Schumacher??? Constructor’s championship? Renault, Mercedes Mclaren, Ferrari, BMW Sauber, Toyota, Honda????
By Tayyaba
formula 1..hmm..i watch that when i m bored to death..or wid ma dad..and the only driver i knw M.shumacher..so i guess i will jus vote for him haha :lol:
By imz
weyy..
F1.. yeh used to be very much into it but aint got time lately...
wow - thats awesome.. the tyres rule was awful.. i think schumacher wud come back into action as since the rule came along he had been left out so il vote for him.. as far as constructors champ is conerned il go for renault...
By Mohdkazim
I will go for Kimi Räikkönen and for the constructors champ..... i will go for Mclaren coz they have a very good team!!!!!!!! :lol:
By qarrar
Tayyaba wrote:i watch that when i m bored to death
10 cars going around a 3Km track 70 times….that’s fun :D
imz wrote:the tyres rule was awful.
Last years rule changes were only designed to stop Ferrari and Schumacher winning both championships for the sixth time in a row :!:
Mohdkazim wrote:I will go for Kimi Räikkönen and for the constructors champ..... i will go for Mclaren coz they have a very good team!!!!!!!!
I totally agree Mclaren have a very strong team. Commentators predict 2006 will be the best season in years because of the possibility of a three way battle for the championships between current champions Renault, previous champions Ferrari and the always competitive Mclaren. To add to that this will be Michelins last years in the sport as only one tyre supplier will be allowed from 2007 and it is set to be Bridgestone as Michelin have shown no interest in continuing with the sport.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Last years rule changes were only designed to stop Ferrari and Schumacher winning both championships for the sixth time in a row
Thats not fair. Why didn't ferrari do anything?
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:Thats not fair. Why didn't ferrari do anything?
The argument for the rule changes was also strong. Ferrari winning all the races…..people were getting bored of the sport. So they had to agree to the rule changes and be more competitive. But this year looks set to be good because the engine sizes have also been reduced from a V12 last year to a V8, so all teams will have had to design and produce new engines.
Last edited by qarrar on 22 Feb 2006, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
By qarrar
The new BMW-Sauber Formula One team unveiled their debut car in Valencia today and pledged to make their mark in 2006. Also in the news:

Michael Schumacher gave Ferrari's new Formula One car its first outing at the team's Fiorano test track on Monday. The seven-time world champion completed four laps and also practised starts in the car, which will be officially unveiled on 24 January.
By qarrar
F1 Calendar 2 0 0 6

Date Grand Prix
12 March Bahrain, Manama
19 March Malaysia, Sepang
2 April Australia, Melbourne
23 April San Marino, Imola
7 May European, Nurburgring (Germany)
14 May Spain, Barcelona
28 May Monaco, Monte Carlo
11 June Great Britain, Silverstone
25 June Canada, Montreal
2 July USA, Indianapolis
16 July France, Magny-Cours
30 July Germany, Hockenheim
6 August Hungary, Budapest
27 August Turkey, Istanbul
10 September Italy, Monza
1 October China, Shanghai
8 October Japan, Suzuka
22 October Brazil, Interlagos
By qarrar
Bahrain, Sakir Circuit below

Renault's Fernando Alonso started the defence of his world championship in style by fending off Michael Schumacher to win the Bahrain Grand Prix.

RACE RESULT

1 F Alonso (Renault)
2 M Schumacher (Ferrari)
3 K Raikkonen (McLaren)
4 J Button (Honda)
5 JP Montoya (McLaren)
6 M Webber (Williams)
7 N Rosberg (Williams)
8 C Klien (Red Bull)
By Muhammad
fantastic race!!!dah..:D:D:D:D..breathless.......
oh bt missed south africas HISTORIC match v/s australia...after i saw 434 austalia...i was sure they wud win..bt south africa :D:D:D:D...haha...
By qarrar
We will get em in Sepang this Sunday, :x however fast they do their pit stops :!:
By Muhammad
so u r ferrari fan as well??:D:D...lol..
ah there was a difference of around .6 seconds btn the pitstops of schumi and alonso..(if my memory serves me right)...haha..which eventually made all the difference....
By Sayyeda
(V)$ wrote:fantastic race!!!dah..:D:D:D:D..breathless.......
oh bt missed south africas HISTORIC match v/s australia...after i saw 434 austalia...i was sure they wud win..bt south africa :D:D:D:D...haha...

The cricket match was awesome! Bravo to S.A having caught up with the target and wicket still in hand! :lol:
By qarrar
(V)$ wrote:so u r ferrari fan as well??:D:D...lol..
My heart has always been RED with a Black horse on it :!:

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline