Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By azra
I received the following in an email. Mashallah!
salams,
witness in the attachment herewith a picture of a miracle that happened yesterday..i.e ashura day in daressalaam.
my mother and me were near the shoe rack at mehfile abbas when a zakira announced that if you have any khaake shafa hold on to it while we recite this dua...well, they had preannouced on the 9th of muharram that they were going to recite this dua and we should all keep a khaake shafa with us.
my mom in her purse carried a small pouch which contained a mohr and a tasbih made from khaake shifa..she handed me the tasbih and when she took out the mohr we saw that the mohr had blood on it(it was red at the time)...we were both utterly astounded!a miracle right in front of us!
in the attached picture you can see the mohr...the blood has dried now and is slowly receding...the tasbih which my mom handed me which since was kept with the mohr has some pieces of it also note that on the tasbih thread there is a piece of blood which has dried up and clotted with it and also the pouch which has some stains of blood...
the above is a living proof that kerbala is still alive!!! mashaallah,subhanallah!!!
may allah give us the tawfiq to answer the call of imam hussein!!
Last edited by abuali on 24 Aug 2011, 04:55, edited 1 time in total. Reason: edited out name
By Muhammad
Salaams
Yes this was heard and seen of last muharram and was at display at safire Hussain..
But a few questions were raised and according to Sheikh Razi its seeing the blood gush that counts and not seeing dried blood. or atleast thats what I understood him reiterate again and again on the friday khutbah.
Muhammad
Yes, it was the same. The woman later confessed that she found an open/leaking bottle of red nail polish in her purse...so that's what it was.
By Muhammad
okay i have to admit...the follow up red nail polish story is pretty funny! (and sad at the same time...)
By Muhammad
mohr is acceptable and understable... some people have a tendency to keep a mohr in their purse/ car...
nail polish...you gotta ask her!
By Muhammad
Fatimah Zahra Karim wrote:Yes, it was the same. The woman later confessed that she found an open/leaking bottle of red nail polish in her purse...so that's what it was.
She must be knowing who it was...

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline