Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By Hussaini
Dear Friends and colleagues;

I am very delighted to introduce to you before its formal launch our new web site Kijijibay.com.

I have embarked on a journey to make Kijijibay.com household name for all Tanzanians to sell or buy products in the comfort of their computer.

While the vision is enormous, we are starting off initially with small steps to enable Tanzanians to be able to visit Kijijibay.com frequently to find products to buy or sell.

I look forward for your suggestions and comments to make Kijijibay.com a successful online site for many Tanzanians to buy and sell products.

In the coming weeks, we will be doing a lot of enhancements and fine tuning on the website for a more formal launch but that should not stop you from buying or selling at Kijijibay.com.

Here are 4 simple steps to start listing your products for sale online at Kijijibay.com

1. Go to Kijijibay.com

2. Click on the Register link and register yourself.

3. Upon receiving your password on your registered email address, you can login to our site Kijijibay.com. (We strongly recommend to change your initial password)

4. Now you are ready to buy or sell the products.

Now you can check your closets to sell off unwanted stuff that you have been holding off.
By Hussaini
going good so far, thinking of expanding once i have more items on the kBay.

Will get hold of you if need help as looking into getting a full blown version of it.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline