Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By FatemaC
Kulsham why do you care? When i read i was hurt too as it was an open insult and i am sure we are not here to insult each other or hurt other's feelings... Just let people say what they want Kulsham...
By FatemaC
smak786110 wrote:am selling Toyota Duet anyone interested ?? Buy it now and bang someone whom u hate in this forum !! very helpful car !!
:? :? :? :? :?
Hate? We hate when we cant create? The one who created does not hate, even those who go against him, then who are we? I m out and i m leaving here without any hard feelings and hopefully no will have hard feelings for me!!!
By smak786110
Listen....Zaheer,Fatemac and Khusum and Fatema Zahra....As per i see it, its all a miss understanding..... U dnt hv to fight in btw u...V r brothers and sisters of each other....Lets forgive each other......
By FatemaC
smak786110 wrote:Listen....Zaheer,Fatemac and Khusum and Fatema Zahra....As per i see it, its all a miss understanding..... U dnt hv to fight in btw u...V r brothers and sisters of each other....Lets forgive each other......
I dint fight!!! I forgive anyone who has hurt me, but i dont want to participate in such forums where Moderators are just so rude!!! If Moderators have nbo respect for Members, what respect will members have?
By Zaheer
kulsham wrote:
Fatimah Zahra Karim wrote:I'm sure he doesn't HATE girls...it's probably just that you (FatemaC) and Kulsham just ingilia everywhere and start talking about unrelated things that bugs him. Come to think of it, it bugs me too. Look at it like this, I see what looks like an interesting thread, so I open it. 3 posts later, one of you 2 anzas something very vaguely related....And off you guys go...God-knows-where. No1 says you shouldn't talk to each other, but that's what pm's are for. Or if you want you can start a new 'FatemaC and Kulsham' thread and anyone who's interested will join you, ok? no offence but you 2 should seriously learn to respect the post title.
why don't you PM Zaheer and ask him if it has REALLY BUGGED him..

later you can post your views on whatever occasion of your mind is.
when it comes to zaheer hating girls, lol... coz he is cool with me and fatema....

and...

this is a FORUM. not your mobile cell phone!

anyways im tired explaining to ppl around here .

why didn't you respected the forum title in the first place? you could have sent us a pm written your lecture.

i'm out.

Yes im always kool with all of members on ask but m not happy by the words of fatema zehra karim.

Ijust teached students in madressa today about RESPECT.
By smak786110
FATEMA ZAHRA KARIM- As per i think, ur wordings were too insulting.... Pls apologize to the one u gve to and BUY MY DUET ! :lol:
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
I am sorry smak786110 for having insulted your post subject...but not for anything else. :D I simply spoke my mind, and i believe I have the right to do that.

Kulsham: our discussion moved to
http://www.ask.or.tz/viewtopic.php?p=10678#10678
check it out, k?

peace
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
salaams smak786110

what happened about the duet? Did you manage to sell it?
By smak786110
Alaykum Salaam....
Nope.....Its still with me !
From when did Tansraas buy anything from other tansraa ?? :roll:
By Zaheer
I SOLD MA CAR TO TANSRO !!!

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6