Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By kulsham
^^ we all are brothers and sisters in islam.
By FatemaC
he always was like a brother to me!!! Him and Ali
By Zaheer
Thats the problem with ladies . You talk something else they add another topic
By FatemaC
Why do you hate girls so much?
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
I'm sure he doesn't HATE girls...it's probably just that you (FatemaC) and Kulsham just ingilia everywhere and start talking about unrelated things that bugs him. Come to think of it, it bugs me too. Look at it like this, I see what looks like an interesting thread, so I open it. 3 posts later, one of you 2 anzas something very vaguely related....And off you guys go...God-knows-where. No1 says you shouldn't talk to each other, but that's what pm's are for. Or if you want you can start a new 'FatemaC and Kulsham' thread and anyone who's interested will join you, ok? no offence but you 2 should seriously learn to respect the post title.
By Zaheer
What do u mean???? I'm not supporting u :shock:
Last edited by Zaheer on 15 May 2007, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
By FatemaC
Look back at the posts and see who moved off topic!
By kulsham
Fatimah Zahra Karim wrote:I'm sure he doesn't HATE girls...it's probably just that you (FatemaC) and Kulsham just ingilia everywhere and start talking about unrelated things that bugs him. Come to think of it, it bugs me too. Look at it like this, I see what looks like an interesting thread, so I open it. 3 posts later, one of you 2 anzas something very vaguely related....And off you guys go...God-knows-where. No1 says you shouldn't talk to each other, but that's what pm's are for. Or if you want you can start a new 'FatemaC and Kulsham' thread and anyone who's interested will join you, ok? no offence but you 2 should seriously learn to respect the post title.
why don't you PM Zaheer and ask him if it has REALLY BUGGED him..

later you can post your views on whatever occasion of your mind is.
when it comes to zaheer hating girls, lol... coz he is cool with me and fatema....

and...

this is a FORUM. not your mobile cell phone!

anyways im tired explaining to ppl around here .

why didn't you respected the forum title in the first place? you could have sent us a pm written your lecture.

i'm out.
By kulsham
FatemaC wrote:Wats the use of a Forum? I dint wanna put myself.. i really wanted 2 get out of here but my brother Mazhar encouraged me to stay!! NE COMMENTS????
i got plenty of comments... will talk about it on msn

:x
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
I said it "probably" bugged him...so i dont need to ask him if it did. It was a statement of my thought, not a fact. Furthermore, I just expressed my opinion and he said
**Thumbs Up**

so I am assuming I was right. Zaheer, please correct me if I'm wrong. And this convo we're starting here is, again, off the topic. I suggest we take it somewhere else. Wanna start a new thread where we can discuss how many people really are bugged by some of your posts, which are useless?
By kulsham
@ Fatimah Zahra Karim

i went to page 1 till and page 2... i didnt see me or fatema going off topic.. how could you even come up in here and point finger at us that we went off topic in here?

if you are wearing glasses please re check your eyes from the optician and then get back to this thread and read carefully, whatever i wrote in ehre was a part of the DISCUSSIONS that contained CARS

secondly go to wiki and search FORUM term... please read about it... a forum is a place where members/guests etc DISCUSS.

seriously.. im out and mubarak to you with this whole forum...
By kulsham
Fatimah Zahra Karim wrote:I said it "probably" bugged him...so i dont need to ask him if it did. It was a statement of my thought, not a fact. Furthermore, I just expressed my opinion and he said
**Thumbs Up**

so I am assuming I was right. Zaheer, please correct me if I'm wrong. And this convo we're starting here is, again, off the topic. I suggest we take it somewhere else. Wanna start a new thread where we can discuss how many people really are bugged by some of your posts, which are useless?
why dont you keep your thoughts inside your pocket because you already blammed the members in here who are trying to keep this forum alive.. somehow but yeah.

your opinion was absolutely insultive you have no right to insult me in public if i have never insulted you in here before.

he did write thumbs up but then do you see those yellow round coloured tiny faces which is called EMOTICONS? do you even know what it represents?? ok why dont you pm him i am giving you 24 hour of time. and do post his reply here by pasting it...

you want to post a thread or no do so, and make sure you post an another thread that represents like this...

do you think kulsham's and fatemac's threads are helpful and attracts readers, or we just ban them permanently we dont need these members..

lastly, i care less what is taking place in here now i already announced im out... i edited the thread that i made the last coz i found it too straight!
By Zaheer
open the new thread pls. the one who will open will be popular.
By smak786110
am selling Toyota Duet anyone interested ?? Buy it now and bang someone whom u hate in this forum !! very helpful car !!
:? :? :? :? :?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline