Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By Yas
If you know any local upcoming events, please drop me a PM (Private Message), or reply to this thread with the event locations/time/details, so that we can start populating the Events Calendar. Thanks.
By Yas
The events calendar is pratically empty and we got so many ongoing events in Ramadhan. Anybody!? :?
By Yas
Hey hasin did you manage to ask the host about being denied permission and the CHMOD modifier error?
By Umm.aly
salaams.. have sent an email to events yest.. but dnt c it on the site?
Anyways..
Banatul Islam has organised a session with Brother Hasanain Rajabali, tomorrow at the ladies mosque for the youths. Time: from 11:00 to Zohrain..
Females only..
By Sajida
I think the obituaries (death announcments) are not updated..maybe u can keep someone in charge of that so that its easier...

To add..there's also a lecture tonight 14/10/2005 by Br.Hasnain Rajabali at Fazal Karmali's residence after lecture and dua at mosque.
Registration at the imambara desk.
By Yas
Unfortunately there are issues with the events calendar at the moment. Could someone let me know of anyone passing away in the past few days that I could add to the list? Thanks.
By Yas
Hi, I've recieved the death announcement and updated. Thanks everybody for your contributions. InshAllah the events calendar should be up soon.
By Sajida
Please keep the death section updated..or tell someone to keep u informed abt it so that it can be updated..coz it isnt..
By Sukaina Rajwani
here's an upcoming event....

IULS COOKERY COMPETITION
ON Saturday 26th November 2005
All entries to reach Ladies Msq by 2.00 p.m

A CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR TALENT IN THE KITCHEN

A competition of dessert of your choice.
And/or any starter (veg or non-veg) of your choice.
Marks will be based on effort, taste and presentation.
The dish should serve four people.
All entries should be at mosque on 26th november 2:00 pm.
No refrigeration will be provided for desserts.
All food items will be sold to the public and revenue will be donated to IULS.
Please use disposable containers since IULS will not be responsible of returning utensils.
Please quote the cost price of your entry.

(For Ladies only)
By Muhammad Mahdi
I have sent abt 2-3 death announcements but not yet updated
By Yas
Updated obituaries, thanks as usual. The events calendar is yet non functional - its a problem with the server which is beyond our control, unfortunately. Hopefully will be working soon. :)
By Sajida
death section not updated again..
By Yas
As far as I am aware, my end is up to date. Perhaps you could email any death announcements you are aware of to events AT ask.or.tz
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline