Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By Yas
As you may have noticed, the scheduled restructuring has taken place. Ask forums have now been trimmed down from 63 to 34 - that's nearly half the size! We hope you find the new Ask more comprehensive, concise, and lastly but deifnitely not least easy to use and user-friendly. :D
By Sajida
Great work!Its alot faster and easier to use! :D
By Umm.aly
Keep the gud work gng! Thumbs up for all efforts being put in here.. May Allah (SWT) reward you all..
By Yas
Thanks, alhamdulillah. :)

The "bigger picture" is coming in less than 20 hours, inshAllah. *lips sealed.* ;)

Let's hope we can now start to get a few discussions going on Ask instead of just an archive of email forwards. :P
By imz
salaamz

yeah its such a great achievement to get this forum running especially for us youths to discuss issues and all of that sort. however, i havent been much into this forum as have jus registered a few days ago. nyways, i was thinkin as there are around 266 members on this forum but a fraction of em post in it.. may be you guys [administrator, moderator or whoever that can do] send all members a renewed reminder of some kind that they exist in this forum and u no may be by that they may start postin some stuff and now that this forum's got better and inshallah by the use of the posters and email banners inshallah, Ask may be further popular.

keep up the good work, there's nothing better then serving our community. and by the way, should you guys need any help, assistance or anything im always happy to volunteer. :D

w/s
By Muhammad Mahdi
salaams
the new look is fanatastic
keep up the great job
By Sukaina Rajwani
S/A,
I didnt even know Ask! exised till yest when I rec'd a copy of the Biz Magazine and happened to invstigate this site.
I think it's a great idea! Keep up the great work!
May Allah (S.W.T) reward the Ask! team in this world and the hereafter for all their efforts. :D
W/S
By Yas
w/s,
Welcome! It's always great to see new people joining Ask. We hope to see you around the place inshAllah. Thanks for dropping by. :)
By Aliyah
Assalamun alaykum,

Somaiya says keep up the good work.

Shukran
By imz
jus a quik one - the quran online link on d ask website, its all fine.. u can breathe :P .. yeah jus that the arabic text doesnt show.. guess it cannot locate/identify the fonts used.. er..

ok i may be too fussy but.. u may want to update the voting poles on d webby

thats it for now..

:D
By Yas
Hey immy thanks for that, its actually an issue that's been happening for a whle now. However, when you open the Qur'an Online section on the left hand side below the menu there should be a fairly noticable banner explaining what to do in your Internet Explorer... it's also there in the FAQ.

As for the poll, how about we have some suggestions. ;)
By imz
yeah like rite after i posted the arabic text suggestion, i realised there was a banner.. man! i need specs eih lol

for polls.. er.. ofcors u may put in current affairs ofcourse.. also something like.. rate how many times users come in to ask, wat do they think of the interface, etc etc.. that way u may be able to get to know what users mostly use ask for and what they think abt it.. rather then users posting.. coz ofcors not all users post in the forum... :roll:

and btw
Hey immy thanks for that...
shud b imz/imzy lol ther is already a username with "immy" - unless ur referrin to that user ofcors... :D lol

gd day,
adios
By Yas
My apologies. :P

lol aren't those polls exclusively about Ask? I think we need something with more wide appeal. Qur'an work well then? :)
By imz
apology accepted - wasnt need nyway its aite :lol:
i guess something attractive, interestn wud do.. what? thats a gd question... think think think.. ah virtual memory not functionin! lol - put in some islamic laws/fatwas and get to know what ppl think, quran as u said, current affairs... thats all i can think at the moment...

and btw: you may want to implement some kind of quiz game or something for ask members u no wa i mean... can attract new visitors as well increase existing visitors comin to ask :lol:

hasta luego
imz
By Muhammad Mahdi
How about having some weird facts and the person online chooses the answer. But it will have to be updated regularly

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline