Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
All praise is due to Allah (SWT) alone.

Salaam Alaykum,

Alhamdulilah, Ask now has a new Development Administrator working hand in hand with the Ask team.

I am pleased and excited to announce this bit of information as it signifies a step forward for Ask.

The person appointed is already a member of Ask and is none other than Yas (username on Ask). I shall leave Yas to introduce himself.

Over the past few months a lot of plans have been jotted down for implementation on Ask in a 'to do' list. Now with a Development Administrator we can truly expect all those plans to be developed and executed successfuly with the Dev. Admin. keeping an eye on them.

All the relevant information about the changes and plans shall be announced in due time.

On behalf of the whole Ask body, I wish Yas all the very best.

Jazakallah.
By Yas
Walaykum Salaam Hasin, thanks very much.

Salaam Alaykum,

I think its only fair to begin by thanking Hasin for his unwavering hardwork and commitment ever since the initiation of Ask, which was indeed his sole brainchild. Today, it has evolved into a strong community bursting with potential and talent.

But Ask has even greater potential. Over the coming few weeks we'll be tapping into software solutions from leading brands in the industry to implement a major overhaul of the entire concept. We've already started behind-the-scenes strategic analysis and are working very hard to produce results A-S-A-P. A reformation plan includes streamlining of the forums, and introducing a brand new, feature packed, user friendly experience. I encourage you to keep participating in Ask, and gradually as we unfold the whole package, witness the evolution for yourselves.

To conclude, its a great honour to be a part of this team and inshAllah we're goint to achieve our objectives. I'd also very much encourage feedback regarding anything at all you'd like to see in the new Ask. We're always here to listen. Take care. See you all around the place.

Yas,
Development Admin.
By Aliyah
Salaamun Alaykum,

Well as an ask member I congratulate the selected ask admin dev. I pray that ask improves day by bay. May Allah bless you all.

Shukran
By abuali
All praise belongs to Allah (swt) alone

Salaam Alaykum

As you are all aware, for the past months, the Ask forums have slowed down in pace. This has largely been my fault since I have not been able to give it the time it deserves.

Yasir has been doing a wonderful job as a Development Admin. I am certain he will reap tremendous benefits and sawaab for hiw work and commitment to the cause of Ask.

Yasir is not joining University and will be very busy with his studies. All of us from Ask wish him all the best and send our prayers.

Hence, this has resulted in Ask appointing a successor to Yasir.

Ladies and Gentlemen...I would like to introduce to you Brother Ali Damji (ali at ask.or.tz). He is the new dev. admin. and will be taking over from Yasir. However, Yasir will still be with Ask and will be helping out and participating as and when he can.

The holy month of Ramadhan is at our doorsteps. It was during these days roughly two years ago that Ask was born. I believe this is the right time to revive it to its full glory.

Hence, please do kindly leave all suggestions (of what Ask should do), criticisms, ideas and comments on the relevant topic under http://www.ask.or.tz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19

thanks again

Lets revive Ask. Lets build it together brick by brick...or should i say pixel by pixel :D

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline