Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Salaam Alaykum

The Ask Group has now embarked on a strategic and planned advertising campaign for spreading the word about Ask in order to invite more people to join the community,

At the same time, strategies are being worked on for encouraging current members to participate more actively.

This forum is for collection and execution of ideas for this purpose. Since Ask is made up of all of us (each and every member), all of us have a chance at puting forward ideas and strategies.

We are also looking for volunteers who are willing to put up several posters at upcountry mosques and centres. Especially in Arusha, Mwanza, Moshi, Zanzibar etc etc.

Volunteers from other countries are also being sought to do the same.

Let the brainstorming begin...
By qarrar
s/a,

I don’t know how far your marketing strategies have gone but I have couple of ideas I would like to suggest. How about a banner on the Africa Federation website, I know there is a charge but if approached cunningly there is good chance it should be waived. On the other hand the world federation do not allow advertisements from there main site but an article describing Ask and its aims etc can be posted on the WF website via the relevant desk (YND most probably). If you want clarification on my ideas please feel free to email me.

Wassalaam
By minhaal2000
hey whose this newly registered member "online poker " ? lol
By qarrar
I presume the site is vulnerable and spamming sites are signing up. The admin staff of ask should address the problem quickly.
By Muhammad Mahdi
there's a new poker every time the old one gets deleted
By Yas
Yeah, we've been targetted by a spam campaign. However, I reckon we've now solved the problem. :)
By qarrar
minhaal2000 wrote:hey whose this newly registered member "online poker "?
yas wrote:Yeah, we've been targetted by a spam campaign. However, I reckon we've now solved the problem
Apologies for any inconvenience caused to all those of you who are into poker :)
By Yas
haha.
It seems we got a little side tracked by poker :wink:

Better late then never

I will be using some posts to put up various posters of Ask that we have made

Feel free to download them to print and put up at your local masjid or centers

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6