Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By *Fatemah*
s.a everyone...well...i jus got this idea i dunno if its good....but i think its worth a shot sharing lol..i was thinkin tht ask! now has 149 registered users...if we want to make more members join ask! i was thinkin of printing out a pamphlet kind of thing n stickin it in notice boards...in schools or your workplaces n stuff....and spreading the message of ask!...its jus a suggestion...hope u knw wht i mean... :wink:
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam

I think thats a wonderful idea.

I will work on a poster of Ask! over the weekend inshallah and post it online for people to download and print...

However, we will have to keep a track of where these are placed...

Those who are willing to help by spreading the posters in notice boards and different places, please post here so that we can start working on it...
By *Fatemah*
well....im glad u liked it...you can sure count me in on this gig... :D
By Umm.aly
Salaams.. had seen a poster of Ask! once in the ladies msq.. it had the layout of the site.. was pretty gud..
We cud put a poster in FTC maybe?
By Mohdkazim
It seems that many people of our community go to FTC!!
By abuali
Yea...those posters at the mosque did do their job...however, they werent there for long...especially on the ladies side...

Does anyone have very good relations with the admin of FTC? Say Mr. Nasser himself or Abbas? If so I can pass a good poster of Ask! to them and they can approach the admin of FTC and request for it to be put up...

I will also make some posters for the mosque...and include certain activities for Muharram...

Any other places in mind?
By *Fatemah*
we should put it alsoo in the schools here as they contain lots of teenagers which i think have many problems that r waitin to be listened to...if we can we should even have an add in magazines so that even more pple know and hopefully join....wht do you pple think...???
By abuali
Hey all.

Sorry for the delay in my response.

So basically, here is the basic plan: -

1. A basic A3 sized poster to be put up at the mosque(both ladies and gents) especially during Muharram.

2. Posters put up at other places such as: -
a. FTC (anyone who has good contacts with the management of FTC
can volunteer to get the poster put up)
b. Schools (AlMISS, Mzizima etc) - Students studying at different
schools can volunteer to get the posters up at their schools

3. Ideas on how we can get adverts in different magazine and advertisment media

4. Memebers from other towns/countries can volunteer to put up posters at their local mosque or other places (we will send the poster via email or put it online for download so that they can print and put it up. Alternatively, we can psot a poster to them)

So thats that. All we need now is the volunteers......
By abuali
Salaams all

The posters are now ready and available. Have made them simple, using very little colour so as to facilitate printing by anyone who wishes to help spread the word by printing them and putting them up at various centres and places.

Have a look at http://www.shiaworld.org/forum/viewtopi ... =1359#1359
By Hussaini
Good idea;

Just to draw the attention, when advertising, let us not forget other regions in Tanzania such as Arusha, Mwanza etc.

If anyone has contact over they can send the poster..
By abuali
I agree.

If there are any members at Ask, or those who visit Ask but are not members, who reside in up country regions of Tanzania as well as abroad, please do contact me at hasin@ask.or.tz if you are willing to volunteer to print and put up posters about Ask in your local mosques or other public places.

Any act in the way of God does not go without being repaid in manifold.
By Umm.aly
I just wanted to suggest, that we could put up the posters in the madrasah (both boys and girls).. Most of the youths in the early teens atleast do attend..
I am willing to put it up in the Husayni Madrasah Girls section..
By abuali
Thats a wonderful idea!!!

Should I send you printed posters in A3 size or would a soft copy of the poster be fine?

I think we should also put the posters up at Al muntazir Islamic Seminary....anyone willing to put it up in these schools???

Also, anyone who can put these posters up at the Boys section of the Madressa?
By *Fatemah*
eh...hellow...umm im willing too put up the posters in ALMIS...and ye has anione bin in contact with mr.nasser of FTC yet?...lol... :wink:
By Sayyeda
Salaam alaikum everybody!

Mashallah, I see everyone's at work here! :wink:

Ummm I can try to put the posters up in FTC. Let me know when I can recieve a copy of it!

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline