Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By *Fatemah*
s.a....hasin ure idea is terrific!....according to me...lol....n yea i also think we should start discussing alot on our imam mahdi...considerin all the signs tht r being shown recently.....

P.E.A.C.E.
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam Fatemah

Thank you for your post. I have created a catgory ' The Holy Ahlul Bayt and the 14 Holy Infallible Imams' under which we can discuss the lives and teachings of our holy Imams.

Please feel free to post any other ideas or suggestions
By muru
Hi,

make a computer help forum where people can come and ask for help for computer problems.

muru
By Tayyaba
salaamz...

i think keep one general forum like Sorting Out ur probs hehe...or ny prob shout here...hehe
i don knw lolz...wat do u guys think :lol:
By kulsham
I want or i suggest, i request...

Keep Health Forum.. :-( :( :(
THe Ask Doctor Forum is little strict... ithink it looks more good if only doc's used it... lets have Health forum...
it wil look more good, everybody will post anything about Good health, skin care.. exchange ideas on Gym... umm.. maybe good shampoo...

what do you say?

Guys say yes n vote for this :mrgreen:
By Sayyeda
Well according to me, Ask the doctor is regarding health anyway!

I suggest we all post health related articles under the 'Ask the Doctor' section... otherwise, 'Ask the Doctor' will hardly be used! (as we can see, no one has been posting anything in there).

So Kulsham, go ahead... post something in there... take the initiative! :)
By sadika
hmmm...i think kulshams idea is good...

lets see what the moderators/administrators think
By kulsham
no reply since then i guess.... well i feel like some doctor then :p
By minhaal2000
who puts the ads in the forum below the quote ?

Many of the ads are brain washing websites against Islam...

Minhaaal
By mi_sheriff
salaams
how r u all doin ?
i just wantd to knw tht r all the questions asked gone thru by a scholar n answered by a scholar or no ? coz if its only the same youths answerin allthe questions thn we mite deviate ppl or giv wrng answers... all v can cme up wid r our ideads n opinions on how e luk at things n judge things... bt it is very important for a learned scholar to be there for answerin the qns ..who can understand the youths n their problems ...
so r the qns realli gone thru by a scholar ??
kh
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam

Alhamdulilah.

Welcome to Ask.

The primary aim of Ask is to promote and involve Youths and Adults alike in intellectual discussions...to promote ourselves to think and ponder on the wonderful qualities and creation of Allah (swt)...for definitely acquiring knowledge is an individual responsibility before it is a communal responsibility.

You do have a valid point. For the case of serious q&a we have the Ask the Scholar forum which is Moderated by Muhammad Mahdi. These questions are out forward to a scholar and their answers posted. Otherwise the questions are sent to the office of Aga Sistani and the answers posted.

Inshallah, we can all try and follow the humble path of acquiring knowledge actively.
By abuali
I get worried when I see no new posts in this forum...

Since its impossible for us humans to be doing everything right everytime, this only means that either members are not noticing things that need to be changed or are loosing interest and hence not suggesting new ideas...

I hope none of the above is true...so prove me wrong!

Minhaal...the google adsense have been removed.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline