Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
By Muhammad Mahdi
Salaams

insted of having quotes by thinkexist, could it be possible to have a topic where once users post their own quotes they are randomly displayed where the current quotes are.
By Umm.aly
I think the quotes by think exist are pretty nice..
By Muhammad Mahdi
They are nice but this way we can have quotes posted by us. I think it will be better
By qarrar
Ahaa, now that I read your initial post carefully I understand what you mean. I am sure it’s possible, but do the admin staff have the appropriate software??
Last edited by qarrar on 06 Jan 2006, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Thaks Qarrar but I was requesting the Admin to do something to make it possible to have these quotes randomly displayed.
By minhaal2000
i wanted to paste quotes too in the same way and was told that i should open a topic and paste them there every day..
By Muhammad Mahdi
minhaal2000 wrote:i wanted to paste quotes too in the same way and was told that i should open a topic and paste them there every day..
but were the quotes then displayed where the think exist quotes are displayed?
By Yas
That is a pretty good idea, however you would need to have a steady source of quotes which can be displayed and are fairly non repetitive. Software is not a problem, can be arranged. Question is, do you have the sources?
By Muhammad Mahdi
we can post quotes if that is what you mean by sources
By abuali
Yes its possible

By sources Yas meant sources of the quotes that we display. i.e if its from Nahjul Balagah or from any other source, we need to indicate the book as the source.

Br. Mazhar is compiling quotes. If you have a compilation of quotes, kindly arrange them in MS Word with references and send them to either brother Mazhar or brother Ali

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline