Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A special forum created for the purpose of the Editorial Team of BIZ Magazine ( a production of Ask) to discuss, organize and work on the BIZ Magazine project. To apply for joining the team please contact Hasin
By azra
Salam Alaykum,

Would you be so kind to provide me with your contact details if I wished to contribute an article or other submission to your magazine?

Could you provide me with an address and/or an email address?

Many thanks,
azra
By abuali
Or our postal address

Ask Youth Community
BIZ Magazine
P. O. Box 20087
Dar es Salaam
Tanzania

Azra, would it be possible to send photos of events and occasions at your local masjid and from other masjids around the world (from members of your forums). We are looking for images/photos taken by youths (including of youth programs) which then can be published in the upcoming issue, subject to the editors approval.
By azra
Thank you

Inshallah I will ask our sisters to submit articles and pictures to your magazine

Would you be so kind to give me a short summary about your magazine? Your goals and aims etc?
By Mazhar
Salam
sorry for the delay..

The following are some of the objectives of the magazine

1.To promote business within the shia community, the idea being I,as a shia, when in need of a product should buy it from a shia brother thus the financial strenght of our community increases.This is done by having a business directory in the magazine, as well as a section for second hand goods and home run businesses.
2.To do nahi anil munkar(forbid the evil) and amr bil maaruf(enjoin the good) through the articles in the magazine.
3.Have original articles written by our youth in the magazine thus promoting reasearch, as the youths have to do some research before writing, as well as helping better creative writing skills.

Muhammad, hasin if you have anything to add, pls do so
By abuali
I think you have put down the primary objectives to the point!Thanks. couldn't have done any better.

Inshallah, the business directory shall also be available online so that shia businesses all over the world can network.

Thats where we will need immense help of shia youths from all over the globe.

Think you can help azra?
By azra
Salam Alaykum,

Thank you very much for your help!

I have posted a topic about this with the contact info and aims/goals in the ShiaSisters.net Forum.

I am sure many sisters will be interested in contributing to your magazine!
By azra
A sister has a question regarding your magazine.
Hey this sounds very interesting... especially writing about promoting the biz bit. You will be talking abt biz ventures only in Africa or all over the world? Wouldn't it be really interesting to know how successful our shia brethren are everywhere?

Who is the target group for this magazine?

I also wanna know what you mean by research stories? As in topics of current affairs, sciene and technology, or simply opnions about day-to-day life.

Is there any section for creative writing? Can short stories be submitted with morals like u mentioned amrabil maroof and nahianal munkar.
By abuali
The BIZectory section is open to all shia businesses all over the world.

And it would be wonderful if in each issue we could have an article/interview of a successful shia business venture from different parts of the world

The target group is the shia family.

Research & Write means we are trying to encourage young shias to research and write based on their research on a wide range of issues. Issues range from contemporary issues, current affairs, sports, religious topic, school life, and ofcourse their opinions and analysis of day to day life.

We are very actively trying to promote creative writing. In the last issue a story by brother Zafar was published titled 'A Day to Remember'. Inshallah in the coming issues we hope to have more of such stories and creative writing (poems, haikus etc)
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline