Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A special forum created for the purpose of the Editorial Team of BIZ Magazine ( a production of Ask) to discuss, organize and work on the BIZ Magazine project. To apply for joining the team please contact Hasin
By abuali
This forum is dedicated to discussions related to the 'Kids Section' of each issue. This section shall be the responsibility of Taha.

Taha: Please put forward your ideas and topics for next two issues and anything else that you want to share in relation to the 'Kids Section'
By L.E.M.Er.L.E
How about Drawing competitions???
Last edited by L.E.M.Er.L.E on 23 Nov 2006, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
By Shabnam
Salaams,

I donno if we can do this or not.. can we put a competiyion on model making... As we will be issuing our first magazine in Muharam may be we can as them to make kerbala...

I think kids are more creative these days and they will probably feel like doing something tats more of a challenge

wat do you think???
By Muhammad Mahdi
Models a good idea but
who will then judge the models?
By Shabnam
Hmm thts thre...If we want to implement it thats something we need to figure out...

Cant think of somethin at the moment... Maybe someone from the Education com of the jammat
By Muhammad Mahdi
The gifts
Thier work appears in the next BIz magazine.

Free Membership to ASK :lol:
By L.E.M.Er.L.E
Action figures of famous superheroes. Thats the simplest and easiest thing i can think about.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Ah people of our jamat. Jo bacha ne murda aypa :lol:

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline