Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A special forum created for the purpose of the Editorial Team of BIZ Magazine ( a production of Ask) to discuss, organize and work on the BIZ Magazine project. To apply for joining the team please contact Hasin
This forum is dedicated to discussions related to the 'Ask the Scholar' section of each issue. This section shall be the responsibility of Muhammad.

Muhammad: Please put forward your ideas and topics for next two issues and anything else that you want to share in relation to the 'Ask the Scholar' section.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Salaams

Hasin, we will use the questions in the Ask the scholar section on this forum, wont we?

If there arent sufficient questions then I think it would be better to have an email add (scholar@ask.co.tz) where ppl could email thier questions.
By abuali
Alaykum salaam

Sounds like a plan. I will create an email (scholar@ask.or.tz) for you. Please pm me the password you would like to use for the email.

We can use the unanswered questions in the forum, and once we have a scholar actively answering questions, we can use other questions

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline