Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Our communities and daily lives are ridden with many unIslamic temptations and deviations. Yet plenty are practiced openly.
By Sajida
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON MUSIC!!

We always feel very relax & sometimes very exciting while listening music & we feel that music leaves very light effects on us which gives us pleasure. And this is the reason that we often listening music whenever we are tense & want to relax or when ever we feel boring, even that we celebrate with our pleasures with music. Music makes an image in our minds that "it's something which can provide us physical & mental rest".

Now we see by some scientific evidences that up to what extent these "hypothesis" are valid. In this respect there are two major changes which are observed in a person during listening music by different scientists. These changes & there detail is as follows:

1.Release of Adrenaline:
The first thing which is discovered in latest research is that, while listening music "adrenaline" is released in human body in high quantity. Adrenaline is a hormone which is released in human body under stress conditions. & in normal situation very low quantity of this hormone is released.

It is discovered that adrenaline release constantly during listening music & this release of adrenaline cause restlessness & insomnia in the body. Along with it there are many adverse effects of the adrenaline release in high quantities.

The first hypothesis that "music relaxes the man" has been rejected by the excessive release of adrenaline.

2.Harm to the nerves
A very famous doctor Born Alder of the Columbia University America took an experiment on the 15-20 year old girls & he found that "The best melodious record of music can badly harm the nerves of the human body " he also encode that theses effects enhance in the summer season & also increases with time. These nerve disorders also result in the anger, depression, and restlessness & in many behavioral disorders which is common in our society.

3. Effect of low music on body:

It was also observed during this research that "music technicians most of the time are not in their senses". Although it has seen that most of the time they use low sounds of music. But it has been seen during the search since last year that "these low voice music directly effect on the receptors of the body & usually they effect on the Barr receptor, which are sensitive for pressure."

3.Development of Animal instinct:

It is also find out in these researches on music that "music develops animal instinct in human"

There are three basic animal instincts:

a.They don't wear clothes.

b.They eat food while standing.

c. They are busy in searching out of their partners for sexual gratification.

And we see that in our very social & civilized societies these three animal instincts are very common in those people which used to listening music very frequently.

4. Effect on Limbic system:

It was observed that while listening music limbic system which control the emotions first activate slightly. And this slight activation of limbic system creates pleasure. But it is also observed that constant listening of music activate limbic system more adversely & this result in the anger & depression.

5.Effect of music during driving:

In Jan 2000 Sosuns Click from America observed that "those drivers which listen music while driving respond after 0.12 second."

In his research he took 10 to 18 years old girls; he gave them a road in which various sign boards are posted. On this track first he allow them to drive without music & then to drive with music. & a difference of 0.12 seconds was observed. & Sosuns states that "this difference is the difference of life & death"
It was also observed that while listening music drivers completely ignore the side traffic and it accidents happened.

6. Effect on a fetus:
The adverse effects of music also occur on the fetus (unborn baby). & this effect is due to the sound waves of music.

7.Effect on a Child:

The person who listen music in their childhood can't develop the study & language skills. & it has seen that these people confuse many sounds & slowly these effects results in deafness.

8.Effect on listening:

We measure music sounds in Pascal & a 120 Pascal voice is consider as "noise" & in the music concerts this voice exceed 120 Pascal. This at the end slowly leads to deafness.

9 Hypnotisms:
It has also been seen that the children are hypnotized by the music. And sometimes they suddenly start dancing while music played although they don't understand the songs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many of us dont listen to music today?We think its bliss!
Share your views..
By Tayyaba
thanks allllllllotttttttttt ...... i really hav to start workin on ma avoidin music bit :cry:
By Guest
s/a
sajida
I was told 2 recite a mijlis 4 the kids @ mosk n I wanted 2 recite it on music
Do u mind if I use ur research ?
Thank you
By qarrar
1. Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS said “That house is a home of calamities where the music is being played and the prayers will not be accepted in that house nor Angels will descend and that house will be deprived by the mercy of the Lord”.
2. Imam Mohammad Baqir AS said “Music is one of the biggest sins, Allah has kept punishment of fire for those who indulge in music
3. Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS said “Music is worst that Adultery”

fajtaniboo arrijsa mina alawthane wajtaniboo qawla azzoor
22:30 ……but shun the abomination of idols, and shun all that which is entertainment,-

Tafseer:-In the Book Kaafi and Tafseere Qummi it is narrated to Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS that “The meaning of arrijsa mina alawthane is game of chess and the meaning of azzoor is music that is playing and singing.”
In the book tafseere Majmooal Bayan it is extended “the meaning of it is related to all the games in which there is winning and loosing and all that which is related to entertainment”.
By Tayyaba
:( YAHHH KHUDAA
By qarrar
Ilahi Al-Afw. Afw means to pardon, to excuse for a fault or an offence or a discourtesy, waiver of punishment and amnesty

Astaghfiru-Allah meaning, "I ask forgiveness from Allah."

Subhanaka-Allah humma wa bi hamdika wa ash-hadu al la Ilaha illa Anta astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk meaning "Glory be to You, Allah, and with You Praise (thanks) and I bear witness that there is no deity but You, I ask Your forgiveness and I return to You (in obedience).
By Tayyaba
Thank you for the duas ...GOD BLESS YOU :D
By Guest
Salaam it is me sajida..i just cant log in for some reason,so im posting as a guest,yes u surely can use the research for yr majlises no problem at all..may i know who u r if u dont mind?
Duas
By Sajida
I have logged in thru my aunt and I dont mind you using my research of music for your majlises.( so took time to answer)Sorry for the delay!!
Duas...
By Guest
Leaving music is much easier said than done. I cant even say much more about it.
By qarrar
Anonymous wrote:Leaving music is much easier said than done. I cant even say much more about it.

I don’t understand the significance of your post.
By Sabiha
Does there have to be a major significance? Im just trying to say that trying to stop listening to music is harder to do. So i guess, suggestions are welcome on how to go about doing it.
By qarrar
Well let’s begin with the fright cure. Punishment for music listeners according to a hadith by Imam Jaffer Sadiq (as) is that, on the day of Qiyama music listeners will be laid on their side and molten iron poured through both ears for length of the day which is reckoned to be about 50,000 years long. Another similar hadith by the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said," Molten lead will be put in the ears of that person who listens attentively to music and songs. Difference being in the use of metal, I suppose iron would be less unpleasant then lead as lead is heavier. :roll:

I would be hypocritical to say that I don’t listen to music but to be honest I haven’t done so since I heard this hadith which was like two days ago. :twisted:

In between, it would be hard to convince someone that listening to music is an addiction, so why are people saying it’s hard to not listen to it :?: Could it be due to some people’s stressful professions :?: We have a couple of students and an insurance broker participating in this discussion maybe they can shed some light :?:
By Tayyaba
i have been really tryin sooo hard to come out of this ... well the thing tht helps me is listenin to nasheeds and matam or soo...
the problem is when u soo use to somethin its very difficult to come out of..so inshallah we all get guidance to get out of shaitaans trap.! (AMEEN)
By peaceful_soul
S/a
Thank u sister sajeda it was me who asked if u could use ur research I must have 4 gotten 2 log on that day that’s y its posted as a guest
And thank u so much the information was very helpful

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline