Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
They plan, God plans, Verily God is the best of planners!

Todays khutbah was amazing. And inshallah we should try to get the video as soon as possible and upload it.
let me work on getting it from Sheikh.

Indeed falsehood will be banished, while truth will prevail.
Allow me to quote Federation samachar volume 34 No 2, March 2011
on the letters, one of them is titled "on alleviating poverty" by Ghulam sajan, Canada.
" with respect to Munir Daya's comment about approaching the marja, it will be an exercise in futility. the marjas in the recent past, unfortunately have adopted the policy of 50-50. Look at the glaring situation in flood ravaged Pakistan. instead of allowing 100% khums, the 50-50 principal was used. Does North Pakistan not comprise both Sadats and non sadats?
If one truly reflects on khums, there is no "ijaza", it is only a barter. For "ijaza" one exchanges "sehme Imam" with "sehme sadat". there was never a need for ijaza for "sehme sadat" but it has become part of the barter.
in my opinion the concept of 50-50 is not cast in stone and people should do tawakul and use 100% of khums for the relief of poverty in Africa not only amongst the khojas but the Africans as well.
the writer informs us that a marja has allowed him 75% of khums to be used. I am certain that if the same marja were approached again as a mukaleed, he would allow 100% khums to be used.
I just looked at the world federation remittance form and note that even after giving away the sehme sadat, the world federation continues a noble deed to support sadats in three of its six projects
therefore approximately 50% of "sehme imam" is again used for aleviating poverty among sadats. It is time that the community discusses distribution of wealth and religious in a more pragmatic manner" Unquote

A pathetic, filthy, and disgusting article which is a direct insult to our marjas! No matter from what angle you try to look at, it is crystal clear that the main aim of this is to bring down the marjas who have given up their life for the sake of Allah (SWT)

I havent yet been able to get the orignal article in federation samachar of 2009. the search is on.
Br. Muhammad - any luck with getting the khutba?

Yesterday (friday) Sheikh Dr. Alidina talked about Zakaat in his friday sermon shattering the feeble arguments propogated by those within our federations and jamaats that have embarked on a foolish journey to sow seeds of doubt on marjaiyat.

For reference, here is the video:

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline