Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
Salams brothers and sisters.

Insha-allah you are all well, and have had a spiritually uplifing month. May the Almighty accept our amaals, and grant us the ability to become better Muslims, and role models for the community in general. Ameen...

I started this topic to get additional feedback from the participants of the recently held Crash Course in the Islamic Moral System, that was facilitated by Syed Ammar, under the umbrella of the Tabligh Sub-Committee. I realise that we handed out questionnaires, but in case there were other issues someone wanted to discuss, this is one of the ways we're reaching out to the public.

The Tabligh Sub-Committee has highlighted the need to hold such events for the youths of our Jamaat on a regular basis, and we will endeavour to deliver on this. There is already a hard-working team in place, headed by Br Muntazir Manji (who may not appreciate me mentioning him here, but credit where its due :D ), but we still need YOUR feedback on the programme.

So, if you have any questions, comments, constructive criticism... let us have it!! :D

Insha-allah, we can all work together towards the betterment of the community.

Salams and duas,
Muntazir Fazel
Alaykum salaam Brother,

Firstly, i was not able to attend the course, but is there a video of it? do let me know.. Tho i heard really good comments about it!

also, i think its very important to hold such seminars for a number of reasons.. But i kind of disagree with such seminars being held only in Mahe Ramadhan.. Looking at how big our Jam'aat is, I think we need to hold thses kind of seminars atleast monthly [if possible] or for the beggining atleast every 2-3 months!!

If theres anything we can do to help.. do let us know!!

eltemase dua..
sister in Islam.
MF.

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/n96vMaxJDq1U8S[…]

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

Ask4help Counseling Helpline