Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
By FatemaC
Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company, Ms. Chandoo. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

In the manufacture of Coca-Cola, alcohol is not added as an ingredient and no fermentation takes place. The ingredients used in the production of Coca-Cola are rigorously regulated by government and health authorities in over 200 countries, which have consistently recognized the beverage as a non-alcoholic product. This includes countries where Islam is the major religion.

We hope this information is helpful and reassures your confidence in our brands. Should you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us again.

Lesley
Industry and Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company

Muhamad Mahdi, here is what i said ill get you!!! and if you dont trust me with this as in you think i wrote by myself or i edited part of it i am ready to fwd you the email.
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:Imam Tirmdhi has recorded a Hadith....
Isn’t this a Sunni source :?: I thought we weren’t using these :?:
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:I consider it to be authentic.
On what objective basis do reach such a decision :?: Please take a look below as-well were you had reached a contradictory view in relation to a hadith again from Tirmidhi.
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:
qarrar wrote:Umme Salma narrates: “In the life of Prophet Muhammed (Pbuh), no injury or thorn piercing was treated on which Henna was not applied.” (Tirmizi, Sanad-e-Ahmed)
The references are from sunni books which are not veru authentic.
By Muhammad Mahdi
I do not consider the book of hadith to be authentic. However, there are some hadith that are correct. I believe the one I posted to be one of them.

If you want to discuss the authenticity of hadiths, I suggest you open another thread.
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:If you want to discuss the authenticity of hadiths, I suggest you open another thread.
That is not necessary
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:I do not consider the book of hadith to be authentic. However, there are some hadith that are correct. I believe the one I posted to be one of them.
Just explain to me your reasoning as to why you think the hadith you posted was genuine and correct.
By Muhammad Mahdi
LONDON: Coca-Cola and Pepsi contain minute traces of alcohol, a study has revealed. According to tests carried out by the Paris-based National Institute of Consumption, more than half of leading colas contain traces of alcohol, Daily Mail reported Wednesday.

These include the brand leaders Coca-Cola and Pepsi Cola, while it is mainly only cheap supermarket versions of the drink which are alcohol-free. "60 Million Consumers", the French magazine, published the results of the tests in its latest issue.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... si-alcohol
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline