Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
By smak786110
Question : How to do Ghusl! Do we have to wash the body from up to down?

Answer : As for Ghusl, it is not necessary to wash downwards. You can wash upwards also. However, if you wash your head and neck first and then wash the body, it would be sufficient.

Question : Can a person Perform Ghusl-e-Irtimasi instead of Ghusl-e-Tartibi, in order to save time, even if he has enough time to perform the latter?

Answer : There is no objection in it.

Question : If a person is doing Ghusl-e-Janabat Irtimasi, must he say "I perform Ghusl-e-Janabat Irtimasi Tadriji" in his Niyah? If not, is, saying "I perform Ghusl-e-Janabat" enough?

Answer : It is sufficient to intend getting nearness to Allah by getting Taharah. {Meaning, it is not necessary to mention your intention verbally. To intend that you want to make ghusl for the sake of God and for achieving nearness to Him is sufficient}.

Question : If I forget to do ghusl-e-janabat and then after four days, I remember that I have not Performed ghusl-e-janabat now my question is then I have to do ghusl and also will do the pray again which I performed without doing ghusl-e-janabat ?

Answer : You must perform Ghusl and fulfill the qaza of your prayers.
By smak786110
Question : Is it permissible to perform different obligatory Ghusls at one time with a single Niyah (intention).

Answer : Yes, it is permissible to perform one ghusl, with the intention of several ghusls.

Question : While taking bath, it’s said that one should not keep head under shower for more than one minute, is it true?

Answer : It’s not true.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline