Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
By *SweetY*
hey wat happd then did u get the reply? allowed tongue piercings or not?
By *SweetY*
its kinda bin long.. can ne1 else ask coz it wont go thru wen i ask d question for sum odd reason =S
By *SweetY*
oh n um thanks =)
By *SweetY*
oh right ok...thank you..! =)
By Muntazir
As Salaamu 'aleykum

Body piercing, as currently practiced, is Munkar, not Ma’roof. Just look at the kind of people who indulge in it.

For girls, minimal piercing like ear and nose will be acceptable. But even while considering this minimal piercing, the Islamic principles of maintaining the body as given, principle of cleanliness and purity (tahaarah) and principle of hayaa (modesty) must be observed; parents’ and spouse’s opinion must be respected. Another important thing to remember is that one should not make a decision about their body that may not be easily reversible and that they may regret in future.

"And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will create in them (vain) desires, and surely I will command them to slit the ears of cattle, and surely I will command them to change Allah's creation." Therefore whoso takes Shaytan as his guardian besides Allah indeed suffers a manifest loss. (An Nisa 4:119)

I hope this is good enough.
DHUL QA' DAH SUNDAY SALAT

The month of Dhul-Qa`dah is the first of the Sacre[…]

"The 12 Shining Imams" Series In this p[…]

FREE PALESTINE

Cambridge University’s Trinity College has m[…]

$1 billion in ammunition to Israel

According to two members of Congress, the administ[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline