Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Dialogues, discussion and debates between other faiths and sects.
continuation (from the well known historical work ‘’Tarikh al Khulafa’’,as reported by the famous historian Jalaluddin-al-Suyuti)

(xix) Al Bazzaz records on the authoritv of Sad that the Holy Prophet said to Ali: "It is not lawful for anyone to be in the Masjid while under the obligation of performing a total ablution, except for me and for you."

(xx) Abu Yula says that Umar bin Khattab said: "Verily Ali had been endowed with three qualities of which had I but one it would be more precious to me than were I given high bred camels." It was asked of him what they were, he replied: "His remaining in the masjid while that is permitted to him which is not lawful for me, his carrying the standard on the day of Khaybar and his wedding the Holy Prophet's daughter."

(xxi) Al Tabarani says in the Awsat from Ibn Abbas that he said: "Ali possessed eighteen eminent qualities which belonged to no other of the people."
to be continued....
(continuation from the well known historical work ‘’Tarikh al Khulafa’’,as reported by the famous historian Jalaluddin-al-Suyuti.)

(xxii) Sahl ibn Sad said that the Holy Prophet said on the day of Khaybar: "I will surely give the standard tomorrow to one at whose hands the Lord will give victory, one who loves Allah and His Prophet and whom Allah and His Prophet love." The people passed the night in perplexity as to whom it would be given. When they entered upon the dawn, they went early to the Holy Prophet, each one of them hoping that it would be given to him, but he said: "Where is Ali the son of Abu Talib?" They said to him: "He complains of pain in his eyes." He said: "Then send for him." They brought him and the Holy Prophet applied his saliva in his eyes and prayed for him, and he was healed so that it was as if he had no pain, and he gave him the standard.

to be continued...
(continuation from the well known historical work ‘’Tarikh al Khulafa’’,as reported by the famous historian Jalaluddin-al-Suyuti.)

(xxiii) The two Shaykhs (Bukhari and Muslim) record on the authority of Sad ibne Al-Waqqas that the Holy Prophet left Ali ibn Abi Talib behind as his vicegerent during the expedition to Tabuk, and Ali said: "O Messenger of Allah, do you leave me behind among the women and children?" He replied: "Are you not content to be to me in the relation of Harun to Musa save that there shall be no prophet after me?"

(xxiv) Muslim records on the authority of Sad ibn Abi Waqqas that when verse 61 of Ali Imran was reveled, the Holy Prophet summoned Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husayn and said: "O Allah, these are my Ahl ul Bayt."
The Holy Prophet (s) said, "The title of the believer's book is love for Ali (a.s)."

SUNNI REFERNCES: Al-Manaqib of Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 243;
Tarikh Baghdad of Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi, 4/410;
Al-Jami of Al-Sayuti, 2/145; Yanabi Al-Mawda.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "The carrier of my flag in this life and the Hereafter is Ali

SUNNI REFERNCES: " Kenz Al-Omal, 6/122;
Al-Tabari, 2/201;
Al-Khawarizmi, 250;
Al-Fadha'il of Ahmad, 253;
Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 42/200
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "I am the warner, and the guide after me is Ali (as) ."

SUNNI REFERNCES: Musnad Ahmad, 1/151;
Al-Tirmidhi, 2/135;
Al-Khasa'is of Al-Nisa'I, 20;
Kenz Al-Omal, 1/247;
Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 222.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "The truest believers are three: the believer during the time of Al Ya-Sin, the believer during the time of Pharaoh, and the best of all, Ali (as) ."

SUNII REFERENCES: Al-Manaqib of Ahmad, 194, 239;
Kenz Al-Omal, 5/31;
Al-Jami^ of Al-Suyuti, 2/83;
Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 245;
Yanabi Al-Mawda, 126.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "Ali (a) is my brother in this life and the Hereafter."

SUNNI REFERNCES: Al-Khasa'is of Al-Nisa'i, 5; Al-Tirmidhi; Yanabi Al-Mawda, 61; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 37; Yanabi Al-Mawda, 57.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "Embellish your gatherings by mentioning Ali (as) ."

SUNNI REFERENCES:Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/109; Musnad Ahmad, 4/368, 5/419; Al-Khasa'is of Al-Nisa'I, 9; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 16; Al-Manaqib of Akhtab Khawarizm, 94; Tarikh Baghdad of Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdadi, 8/290; Yanabi Al-Mawda.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "The caller will call out on the Day of Judgment, 'O Muhammad, blessed be your father, and Ibrahim, and blessed be your brother, Ali (as) ."

SUNNI REFERNCES: Al-Fadha'il of Ahmad, 253; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 67; Al-Khawarizmi, 83; Al-Riyadh Al-Nudhra(Nadira), 2/201.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "Mentioning Ali (a.s) is a form of worship, and looking upon him is a form of worship."

SUNNI REFERENCES: Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisabori, 3/123;
Kenz Al-Omal, 6/156;
Al-Tabarani; Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 240, 278;
Al-Khawarizmi, 62.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "Ali (as) holds the position of the Ka'aba."

SUNNI REFERENCES: Mustadrak Al-Sahihain of Al-Hakim Al-Nisapori, 3/122;
Musnad Ahmad, 3/82;
Al-Tabarani, 6/155
The Holy Prophet s.a.w.w said, "Ali (as) is the most beloved of God and His Prophet in all of creation."

SUNNI REFERENCE: Kenz Al-Omal, 5/33;
Al-Riyadh Al-Nudhra, 2/211;
Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 219.
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "The position of Ali (as) amongst the people is like Surat Qul Hu WAllahu Ahad in the Qur'an.
SUNNI REFERENCES:" Muslim, 1/48;
Al-Tirmidhi, 2/299;
Al-Nisa'i, 27;
Musnad Ahmad, 6/299;
Ibn Al-Maghazeli, 191.
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said, "Ali (as) holds a right over this nation like the right of a father over his son."

SUNNI REFERENCES: Muslim, 2/361;
Al-Tirmidhi, 2/299;
Al-Hakim, 3/130;
Musnad Ahmad, 3/198;
Al-Nisa'i, 7;
Asad Al-Ghaba, 3/40.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6