Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Dialogues, discussion and debates between other faiths and sects.
By abuali
(bismillah)
(salam)

Sometimes believers can get frustrated at the failure of their efforts in convincing atheists about the existence of Allah (SWT).

The Holy Prophet faced situations such as those we face today.

Allah (SWT) revealed the following verse:

[Shakir 5:99] Nothing is (incumbent) on the Messenger but to deliver (the message), and Allah knows what you do openly and what you hide.

So I suppose, our duty is to pass on the message, guidance is only from Allah (SWT).
By Insaan
Once a muslim told and atheist, you and I are not very much different.

In fact our belief is 50% same.

We both agree to la ila ha

You just have to find it in ur heart to believe in 'illa allah'
By Ustaz Hussein
Now for one question the Atheists have got no convincing answer: the existence of Jinn (demons)! I dont know for sure if the Atheists have explained something about demons.
By Ustaz Hussein
We praise Allah, the lord, who after that He created us he sent upon us his guidance and manifestation.
Amir al mumineen Imam al mowahideen Ali a.s. explained in his prayer concerning the nature of God when he says,"O You who see and none can ever see you! O You who is seen through His signs".
In the Kitab i Tawhid of al Kafi, Mowlaya Ali a.s. tells the Jew,"I have seen my lord through my heart from the sincereity of faith and not by my eyes". Verily our Lord is great! The Abrahamic God, the God of Israel.
By Ustaz Hussein
We affirm and worship the unseen Lord, the ancient of the days (al Qadeem), the only God, who destroyed sodom, and saved Ibrahim from fire, and splitted the sea for Moses, and wrote the holy words of Torah on the stone, and returned the sun for Joshua, and gave victory to David, and gave dominion to Solomon,and saved Daniel from the lions, and saved Jeremiah from the evil ones,and raised Elias high to the heaven, and brought Jesus without a father, and completed his blessings upon us through Mohamad and Ali
We are not unaware of our origin and neither are we from among those who dont use their reasoning like the atheists, neither do we have a lord like the debauched lord of the Dharmic faiths, but we have the Abrahamic lord, the Abraham whom today westerners call him a myth and they tend to say that all Biblical and Koranic stories are mythology, and they propagate Dharmicism, practicing yoga and believing in astrology, and they convert thousand hunger striken Africans into Hinduism in Ghana.This is a disaster
By Ustaz Hussein
The promise of Yahweh, YWHW, Allah s.w.t will rise as he said to Abraham,"I shall make you a great nation"-Book of Genesis, kitab al Badi, Bible, Taqus al masihi.
This is confirmed in the Qura'n sharif: Wa kana Ibrahima la ummah...-surat Ibrahim, Quran mugadas.=And verily Abraham was a nation...
Our lord is neither debauched nor ... but He is Great, He is perfect, and He is only,... Jesus says about Allah,"...You call me good. None is good except the father in the heavens". What a blessing we have!
By Ustaz Hussein
Now if they will deny the existence of demons and jinn then they know nothing! Part of my work is to remove jinn from the human body and I have encountered many Jinns to whom I spoke and they seem strange and then they talk about their origin and beliefs, and I convince them to Islam and they convert to Islam and then they leave the human body. Some jinns who are stubborn, we punish them with verses of Qura'n with which they are badly hurt and thus most of them go away in anxiety.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline