Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Dialogues, discussion and debates between other faiths and sects.
i have known many shia ismailis and although i have not had much discussion with them about their faith, i never come across any situation which would lead me to think they are secretive.

I am quite sure a lot of their beliefs and practices are known.
I have read somewhere (dont know the authenticity) that the ismaili sect had been influenced by the Knights Templar (who are the forefathers of the Freemasons, Illuminati etc, all of which being secretive cults) .
Yes, the present Agakhanis and their "boss" are linked with the Masons..... But even there have been reports that the third Agakhan, Sultan Mohammed Shah, though being a British puppet who helped the British Authority to figh the Moslem rebels in India, was also closerly linked with the west's most bitter enemy, Adolph Hitler who used to take pledges from religious leaders for his assault and those religious leaders who sanctified Hitler (maybe forcibly or freely) were:-
1- Moslem leader, Agakhan III, Imam of Shia Ismailia.
2- Christian leader, The Catholic Pope.
and others...
and that ended with murder of many Jews as they assert........
Ustaz Hussein wrote:Yes, the present Agakhanis and their "boss" are linked with the Masons..... But even there have been reports that the third Agakhan, Sultan Mohammed Shah, though being a British puppet who helped the British Authority to figh the Moslem rebels in India, was also closerly linked with the west's most bitter enemy, Adolph Hitler who used to take pledges from religious leaders for his assault and those religious leaders who sanctified Hitler (maybe forcibly or freely) were:-
1- Moslem leader, Agakhan III, Imam of Shia Ismailia.
2- Christian leader, The Catholic Pope.
and others...
and that ended with murder of many Jews as they assert........
If you watch 'The Arrivals' you will come across several proof linking Hitler, the Pope and the Rothschilds (jewish family that financed hitler to undertake the holocaust)
The Aga Khan His Higness Karim Shah al-Husseini is on his move to arrange a prayer, Moslem salat for the Shia Ismaili community worldwide and to change the sha-hadah of saying "Imam Ali is Allah" into "Imam Ali is the commander of the faithfulls".

A nice move?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline