Interesting Theist-Atheist debate

Dialogues, discussion and debates between other faiths and sects.
Muntazir Manji
Ask Member
Ask Member

Interesting Theist-Atheist debate

Postby Muntazir Manji » 05 Dec 2004, 03:27

sa.

Excellent debate between Hassanain Rajabali and Dan barker. This helps us understand alot how important it is to strengthen faith in god, through aquiring knowledge. Like Ali bin Ani talib says : Perfection of Faith is by Knowledge.

http://shiasource.com/Events/Debate2004 ... ext=Events

regards.
"live the life of this world as if it were to never end, prepare for the hereafter as if this life were to end tomorrow" Imam Ali (as)
Talib
Ask Member
Ask Member

Postby Talib » 14 Jan 2005, 00:39

Yes, I've watched that debate a couple of times... The debate is really good and Hasnain Rajabali's points are excellent...
Mehak

Debate w/ Hasnain Rajabali

Postby Mehak » 31 Mar 2005, 03:02

I have heard a lot about this debate.. and Brother Hasnain Rajabali has also visited my mosque at Idara-e-Jaferia.. but i have not seen this debate and the link wont work.. so can someone please upload it again, Shukriya
Muntazir Manji
Ask Member
Ask Member

Postby Muntazir Manji » 10 Apr 2005, 14:47

sa. i also encountered some problems in the audio section of that site, perhaps u could write to the webmaster about the problem. So far thats the only linki know.

Wassalaam
"live the life of this world as if it were to never end, prepare for the hereafter as if this life were to end tomorrow" Imam Ali (as)
Tayyaba
Ask Mod

Postby Tayyaba » 22 Nov 2006, 22:37

Tayyaba Salim Kassam

Return to “Inter-religious Dialogue”