Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Dialogues, discussion and debates between other faiths and sects.
By Zaheer
Salam Alaykum,

Today 29/03/07

I was talking to a friend of mine while he was performing wudhu, and sum member of the ask came and told me u broke his wudhu .

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME THAT WAS HIS STATEMENT CORRECT?? BY SAYING I BROCK HIS WADHU

PLS REPLY!
By Muhammad Mahdi
talking whilst in wudho does not break the wudhoo
By Reyhana
although talkin doesnt break wudhu,but its undesirable to talk during wudho,because wudhoo isnt just washing the required parts ritually but it has a spiritual angle to it too. There is a recommended supplication for each part to be washed ,which makes us realise one of the reasons of doing wudhoo e.g while washing face one has to ask Allah s.w.t to brighten his face on the day of qiyamah and not to blacken it[as on that day the righteous faces will have noor and the evil doers face will turn black]. e.t.c.so instead of talking during wudhoo one should recite these doas and prepare oneself for communication with the Creator. If one cant memorise these doas in arabic one can recite in ones own language,and believe me this helps a lot in making ones self spiritually ready for prayers.Check out islamic laws by Ayatullah sistani[may Allah grant him a long and healthy life] in the content of ''WUDHOO""under the title ''recommended supplications''

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline