Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
By Abu Fauzi
As-Salaam alaykum,
Part of Ayat 46 of Surat TaHa of the Holy Qur'an (20:46) reads: "I HEAR AND I SEE". The meaning of Allah's Words, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, " I HEAR", means 'I hear what has occurred between you 2 [ Prophets Musa and Harun (as) ] and Pharaoh, therefore I will make you 2 understand how to debate with him'. Thus no hidden thing is concealed from Allah Ta'ala, Blessed be Him the Lord of the worlds.

This Ayat proves that deafness and blindness are both impossible to Him.... He is All-Hearing and All-Seeing. In his Qira'l-Ahibaa, Sheikh Muhammad Tukur, may Allah be pleased with him, said: "Whoever has gnosis that he is All Hearing and All Seeing is attentively watchful of Him in all his movements and stillness, until He never sees him where He has forbidden him to be or misses him where He has ordered him to be.

The special qualities of the first Name: as-Samee'u is its effectiveness in the answering of supplications, for whoever recites it by saying: 'Ya Samee'u on a Thursday after forenoon prayer (ad-duhaa) 500 times will have his supplication answered. And the special qualities of the second Name: al-Baseeru is its effectiveness in bringing about success in one's affairs, for whoever recites it by saying: 'Ya Baseeru before the Friday Juma'a prayer 100 times, Allah will open for him his inner vision and make him successful in righteous words and actions."
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam

Thank you for the insight on as-Samī' (السميع )and al-Basīr (البصير )and how understanding these names qualities of Allah (swt) will ensure we do the wajibat and keep away from the muharramat.

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline