Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
By Abu Fauzi
(salam)
Ayat 21 of Surat Ahzab of the Holy Qur'an (33:21) reads:--

"YOU HAVE INDEED IN THE APOSTLE OF ALLAH A BEAUTIFUL PATTERN (of conduct), FOR ANYONE WHOSE
HOPE IS IN ALLAH AND THE FINAL DAY, AND WHO ENGAGES MUCH IN THE PRAISE OF ALLAH."

In view of this, since our object is Allah, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala, and the Final Day, we are charged to follow the Prophetic guidance shown by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) -- the guidance referred to as "a beautiful example.." that Allah loves. Spiritual teachers have always told us that the Prophet's beautiful example primarily lies in the inner qualities of his Soul...designated by his Compassion, Generosity, Forgiveness, Justice etc We should imitate him in this by obeying the rules of the Islamic Shari'a and overcoming everyday forgetfulness of the Soul.

This is closely related with the teaching in Ayat 31 of Surat Ali-Imran:--

"SAY: IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, FOLLOW ME, AND ALLAH WILL LOVE YOU AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS." (3:31)

In otherwords, the way to become worthy of Allah's Love is to follow Prophetic guidance. The goal of this guidance is explained by a famous Hadith Qudsi in which the Prophet (pbuh) quotes the words of Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala:--

"WHEN MY SERVANT APPROACHES ME THROUGH GOOD WORKS, THEN I LOVE HIM. WHEN I LOVE HIM,
I AM THE HEARING WITH WHICH HE HEARS, THE EYE WITH WHICH HE SEES, THE HAND WITH WHICH
HE GRASPS, AND THE FOOT WITH WHICH HE WALKS." [Bukhari, Hadith No. 6502].
By abuali
Jazakallah brother for the analysis of the holy verse.

Here is some more analysis by M. A. Ali and Aga Pooya:
[Shakir 33:21] Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 33:21]

This verse describes the rational, functional, individual, social and dynamic attitude of the sincere believers. They always kept the ideal pattern of the Holy Prophet in their minds and faithfully followed his example in letter and spirit. He was sent in this world as the perfect exemplar of all that Allah has commanded mankind to do. In blind envy his critics fail to understand the in depth meaningfulness of his way of life every smallest aspect of which contains useful and profitable guidance for mankind, in every age, for individual and collective life, from material as well as spiritual point of view, because he did not do anything or utter any word unless commanded by Allah (Najm: 2 to 10). The theory of his preaching was always demonstrated by actual practice. If he had not done so he would not have fulfilled the purpose of his advent and his ministry. He has no equal. Whatever he preached, he and his Ahlul Bayt put into practice.

About his defensive wars refer to the commentary of al Baqarah: 190 to 193 and 216 and about the polygamy allowed in Islam refer to the commentary of Nisa: 3.

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

Ali ibn abi Talib said: "When the fighting was most intense we always found the Holy Prophet nearest the enemy lines."

Before him, his father, Abu Talib, used to say that Muhammad was the pivot around whom the Hashimite warriors would gather to take refuge and fight.

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline