Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
(salam)
In Ayat 31 of Surat Al-i Imran of the Holy Qur'an (3:31), Allah, Azzah Wa Jallah, says:--

"SAY: IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, THEN FOLLOW ME. ALLAH WILL LOVE YOU
AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS."

This Noble Ayat is an order on our obligation to believe in, obey and follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and to leave what contradicts it in words or deeds (qawlin wa fi'ilin).

If we/you claim "LOVE" for Allah [Most High] and if we desire His affection, "then follow me" in what has manifested from me from my Shari'a, my spiritual path (tareeqa), and spiritual realities. "ALLAH WILL LOVE YOU", ie He will be pleased and content with you and lift the veils from your hearts;.... "and forgive you your sins", ie all your faults.

Again, this Ayat answers those from the Jews, christians and others who resemble them among Muslims, who neglect the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, outwardly and inwardly, who claim that they are lovers of Allah and are the sole recipients of His love. However, Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is the Real Beloved of Allah.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline