Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
إِنَّمَا النَّجْوَىٰ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ لِيَحْزُنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَيْسَ بِضَارِّهِمْ شَيْئًا إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ
[Shakir 58:10] Secret counsels are only (the work) of the Shaitan that he may cause to grieve those who believe, and he cannot hurt them in the least except with Allah's permission, and on Allah let the believers rely.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 58:10]

Secret counseling, whispering and scheming is the style of Shaytan. Secret counseling has been condemned as the act of the devil.
If anyone sees a dreadful dream ,the recital of the above verse is recommended soon after he wakes and say in continuation of it say:
ALLAAHUMMA BIHAQQI MUHAMMADIN WA ALI MUHAMMAD,
ALLAAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ALI MUHAMMAD,
WAQINI SHARRA MA RA-AYTU FI MANAMI.

(O Allah, for the sake of Muhammad and the children of Muhammad-send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad-save me from the evil effects of that which I saw in my dream.)
I have been told there is a book about Dreams and Interpretation by Imam Sajjad(as). Has anyone come across the book?

Also in the hawza, Ibn Sina's book on dream interpretation is common. Not sure if its available in English though.

I remember a short research we had done back in High School about nightmares. Amazingly we found out that the chief physical cause of nightmares is indigestion!
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline