Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
By Guest
1.Allah (s.w.t) says "He does not send signs except to warn people." Where does he sya this in Sura Bani Israel & what examples does he give?

2. An aya Of sura Zumar mentions 3 types of people. Who r they reffered to according 2 Imam JafferSadiq (a.s)?

3.What 2 things does Allah (s.w.t) say in sura Munafiqoon , may divert a person from his remembraance ?

4. What is the meaning of "Asfalas saafilleen"?

P.S :- Answers needed b4 Tuesday evening the 22/11/05. PLEASE
By imz
1. Verse 59
"..What stopped us from sending the miracles is that the previous generations have rejected them. For example, we showed Thamoud the camel, a profound (miracle), but they transgressed against it"
the example was that of a she-camel that was shown as a miracle to the people of thamud.

2. dont know!

3. Properties and your children

4. These are people who follow their own desires, and express disobedience of God's commands. In this way they fall to the lowest level Quran has called this “ Asfala safileen” (lowest of the low), to which Allah has thrown such people.

btw jus out of curiosity, that you have mentioned u need the answers by "someday".. what exactly are you doing with these answers if i may ask?
By Guest
Thanks 4 the answers :D May god bless u & increase yr knowledge. :) :wink:
By Guest
Its okay. All u need 2 know is that u hav heled me, Thank u 4 that. If there r more questions i shall post again.

By the way where did u get the answers from?
By Muhammad Mahdi
hey guest
did imz help u for some competition :?:
By Guest
It was kind of a competition.
But i would like 2 know where did u get al the answers from ?
I would really like to know. :D :D
By Guest
Well it wasnt really a competition. I asked bcoz it was open 2 FIND answers from any where coz it wasnt really a competition.

However I would really like 2 know from where u got the answers so if there is really a competition i can find the answers.
By Muhammad Mahdi
i agree with hasin
register yrself first
By Guest
Y do u wanna know who i m? :?
By Muhammad Mahdi
Hasin wrote:It is more reciprocal that way.
:?
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline