Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
By Guest
1. What does the example of " the passing of a camel through the eye of a needle " stand for in surah AL-A'RAF ?

2. What is the other name of Sura Muhammad? Quote the ayah that mentions this name

3. Shajaratu tayyiba refers to the Ahlulbayt. To whom does shajaratul mal'unata (evil tree) refer ?

4. Find out then mention the ayah from Sura AR - RA'D that gives peace in the hearts of human beings through constant remembrance of Allah (s.w.t)

Who said the foolowing & on what occasion ?

5. " I only complain of my greif & sorrow 2 Allah (s.w.t) what you do not know"

6. " What is the punishment of him who intends evil to your wife except imprisonment or a painful chastisement? "

Lets see who haz the bbbrain 2 answer these ...
By Guest
1. i guess the example stands for the level of difficulty for a criminal getting through the gates of heaven as mentioned in sura araf verse 40.

2. al-Qital - wa dhukira fi-hal-qital of verse 20

3. Shajaratul Mal'unata or Cursed Tree is referred to Tribe of Bani Umayya [Sura 17 Verse 60 - "And when We said to you: Surely your Lord encompasses men. And we did not create the vision which We showed you except as a trial for men and the cursed tree in the Qur'an as well. And we cause them to fear, but it only adds to their grievous transgression."]

4. Sura Ra'ad verse 28 - "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah. for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction."

5. Sura Yusuf Verse 86.
Said by Prophet Yaqoub
Occasion is mentioned in the previous verses of this sura from verse 58 onwards.
He said: I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah, and I know from Allah what you do not know.

6. Sura Yusuf Verse 25.
Said by Prophet Yusuf
When Propher Yusuf was thrown into a well and then some travellers rescued him and sold him to an Egyptian. After Prophet Yusuf attained maturity, Then when her wife seduced him, they both hastened towards the door and met her husband thats when the wife said to her husband .. "And they both hastened to the door, and she rent his shirt from behind and they met her husband at the door. She said: What is the punishment of him who intends evil to your wife except imprisonment or a painful chastisement?"
By Guest
For answer 6 isn't it suppose 2 b bilkees who said it ? :?
By abuali
Dear Guest

Salaam Alaykum

Thank you for your contribution to the discussions at Ask. They have been appreciated.

I feel that your posts will be much more productive if you take 2 minutes to register yourself and become a member of Ask instead of posting like a guest (outsider). We would all love to have a new member and would feel much more comfortable communicating with someone who is a part of Ask.
By Guest
correction from above not bilkkes sorry. but the wife ? What was her name?

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline