Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Is there any injustice taking place around the world? Iraq ring a bell? if so, how much injustice? Any war crimes? Who is to blame? What can we, the youths do about it? This is the place to dissect the truth, and rant on about politics.
By Ustaz Hussein
In our Howza (of Imam Khomeini), they say that this man Sheikh Sherrif Ahmed, a Sufi born Moslem studied in the same Howza we are studying in Damascus (i.e, the Howza of Imam Khomeini) and others are calling him Ayatollah Sherrif Ahmed though he dislikes this title. It is also not known that is he a Shiite? or a Wahhabi? or a Sufi? But he studied in Imam Khomeini Syria for 4 and half years.
In the Arabic channel broadcasted by Wahhabi funamentalist in Dubai, known as 'Al-Arabiyeh' (http://www.alarabiya.net/default.html) , which we view everyday here in Syria, a journalist interviewed the President of Somalia asking him various questions and then asked him about al-Qaeeda. Sheikh Ahmed condemned the al-Qaeeda and said,"We won't make Somalia a safe haven for them". He was then asked," Mr. President, why people call u Ayatollah? or r u a Shiite?". He said," No. I am a Moslem who loves Ahlulbayt of the Prophet but that doesn't make me a Shiite. But, however, every man is Ayatillah (a sign of Allh) and that is not strange. But do they really call me Ayatollah? I don't know so".
Then he was asked about his relations with Iran, he said,"Iranians offer to help the devistated country of Somalia. So if they offer to do so, shall we refuse? That is impossible! But there is no such notion of Shiite Iranian influence in Somalia".
He was very politic in his answers...some students in the Howza viewing the program yelled ,"He is practicing Taqiyah?".

Do you think so?

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline