Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Is there any injustice taking place around the world? Iraq ring a bell? if so, how much injustice? Any war crimes? Who is to blame? What can we, the youths do about it? This is the place to dissect the truth, and rant on about politics.
By abuali
Its been years and years since the land dispute began. It goes all the way back to world war II and the end of the war, when Jewish settlers were assigned to the palestinian land by the coalition which won the world war against Germany and Hitler.

Its very ironic that the oppressed (by Hitler) have now become the oppressors

We hear on the news channels every now and then that Israel bombed a palestinian area and killed so many. We also hear that palestinian suicide bombers attacked some area in Israel. The common thing among these two news items is that among the dead, a palestinian is always there...and a dead Israeli is a rare case. I israeli dead for maybe 100 palestinian dead. And what can one expect when one side holds latest weapons and technology some of which supplied by the US. And the other with stones and bottles in their hands.

What I fail to understand is why everyone seems to be doing nothing about it.
By saleha
well if u really go to see there is no unity btwn muslims here...thn wat wud the muslims do for the palestinians..if ther is no unity within themselves...plus the israel oppression has increased to such an extent tht even if we try to do somethin or spk something it doesnt really work out its more like we have no say...but we can always try to create awareness within the muslims..

hope this has sort of replied ur question...
By abuali
I agree....we have a huge problem as far as unity is concerned...

And I wonder what answers people will give to the Almighty, on that Day which has been promised. People like the leaders of Muslim nations in the middle east and all around the world that see with their eyes what is happening...and are dumbstruck...and say or do nothing about it.

I feel that eventually if people...in the majority decide....then they can do soemthing about it. For example, in Islamic countries...the people can protest and pressurize the government to take some action.

And in countries like ours...which is not non-secular....people who are against the oppression can come together and become active with for example distributing pamphletes, organized peaceful protests and so on...

Cant we do anything like that?
[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/GmwOqEIhHdKrt9[…]

🙏🏻"O God, make death Ma'nas and Ma'laf for us[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline