Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
the latest inventions, innovations, advances and scientific breakthroughs, in the ever expanding world of 21st century science
By Sayyeda
Hehe nice site...

Well I tried the test out, got 15 out of 20 correct!!! :) (quite an accomplishment, don't you think so? :wink: ) lol

Great site!!!
By minhaal2000
you should be working for the FBI then....!!
By Sayyeda
lol... well since you are nominating me, I might as well give it a thought! :) lol

:arrow: Anyway, am I the only one who has attempted this test?! :roll:
By Umm.aly
Hey i did it too.. got 12/20.. the weird part was.. i ended up smiling at all the faces! :oops: LOL! :lol:
But it was definately fun doing!
By Sajida
hey guys..hehe i managed to score oooooonly 11/20..guess sayyeda is best at it at the moment...lol :lol: ..it was difficult to identify though eh..
By Sayyeda
Hehe yeah it was fun! I too ended up smiling at those faces... (mine was a genuine smile) :wink:
By Tayyaba
guess wat peepz i got 14/20 lol m sooo happpyyyyy hhehehehe......i could like spot it like from the teeth :lol:

three cheers for TAYYABA hip hip hurayyy x3 lolll

some1 will go far ahead !
Hello !

I tried my level best by distinguishing the fake smile and the real smile ! I just cannot stop laughing ! was really fun coming accross this smiles ! and guess what i got Spot The Smile ranges !

Results
You got 15 out of 20 correct

Look at the labels below each image to see which smiles are genuine and which are fake.

Oh my god ! Sayyeda .... mine and yours same score ! After all got to know you for past 14 years being a Great Neighbour and Best friend ...... i know how to predict your smiles ! lol insense REAL SMILES !!!!
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline