Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
the latest inventions, innovations, advances and scientific breakthroughs, in the ever expanding world of 21st century science
By Yas
*do you have, sorry.

Anyway, so let's find what everyone's been flashing around :wink:

My first experience was with a Siemens C62. Absolutely beautiful phone, really nice looks - but as for what happened to it, well... let's just say it went really really high. Hasin should know :cry:

Stuck with Siemens and went on to the A60. Great budget phone, excellent value for money. Brand new release at the time, but has gradually depreciated in value over the year to probably one of the cheapest around.

Now I'm with a Nokia 7600. Very smooth fashionable phone. What else can I say... really like it! Although I must warn that the keyboard takes ALOT of time to get used to, and sometimes no matter how long or hard you try, just doesnt happen for you lol.

So now it's everyone elses turn (yes that means YOU!)... bring it on.
By *Fatema*
sa
the nokia ur talkin about is cool but if u want better ones go to this site http://www.mobileguru.com look on ur rite side ull see bunch of lists click the last one ul get all latest mobiles includin sony ericsson nokia samsung motorola n siemans
*Fatema*
By kz
well no not really, but since I am stuck with one, the OLD J6, I have to go with sony, the phones stuck with me thru quite an ordeal, dropped, soaked, tossed, kicked and guess wat..it still LIVES. PLus I LOVE the jog dial on it...pretty unique...
By Yas
Fatema, I don't see nothin? :?
By kz
I dont see anything on the site either, just a bunch of wallpapers, tones and stuff for phones...no phones though...
By *Fatema*
sa
SORRY :oops: i made a mistake on the site name here is the site its supposed to be http://www.mobileguru.co.uk really sorry i was in a hurry to type lol :roll: okay u c the right hand side ull find number of choices click the 4 th last LATEST MOBILES get mobiles of sony ericsoon ma best ,motorola, samsung,nokia
ps soowwi to all who went n didnt get it :oops:
*Fatema*
By mohammed786
hi there..

salaams

was quite delighted to come across the gizmo and gadget section.. dunno where to start from.. but i guess this is a better place to start with, to get myself familiar with this forum.

my first phone was a siemens S4.. that was in 1995.. actually it was my dad's.. then i got teh sony ericson 337,, there after had a nokia 3310.. then got nokia 6210.. after that i got a seimens sl45, then samsung n620, then i got the Imate POcket PC Phone.. runs on windows mobile Pocket pc phone edition, 400 mhz CPU with 128 ram, expandable..

kool phone

k goto go tlak later
By Yas
w/s n welcome on board.:wink:
Thats quite a few phones :shock:. Seen a coupla reviews of the HP IMates - hear they're gr8 except that like with anything that runs Windows, you're prone to crashing... oh every now and then :P . No seriously, you know the BEST thing about Windows is that it doesnt just crash, it lets you click OK first :lol:. Oh and did you hear this one: If Bill Gates had a dime for every time Windows crashed... oh wait, he already does!

Newayz, hope to catch you round here. Tcz.
By abuali
My first experience was with a Siemens C62. Absolutely beautiful phone, really nice looks - but as for what happened to it, well... let's just say it went really really high. Hasin should know
:roll: well...think of it this way....millions of years later, when the scientists (or whatever they will be calling themselves then) of the civilization start excavating what used to be the roof of Africa, they may come across an ancient 'tool' that the ancient 'homo sapien' crafted to help him in his daily tasks ... and maybe they will reconstruct you using your fingerprints or DNA... :lol:

On the serious side...my first phone was the Nokia 232 (Analog)...lovely phone it was...

My first GSM was the Ericsson T28... it was definitely a phone with class..

Followed by Nokia 3310...

So many more came by...Motorola V100, Motorola T92, Nokia 8210 and so on...

The phones that left an imprint were... Sony J6....and Panasonic GD68....the one I currently use...
By Yas
I assure you, your optimism will be great consolation :lol: Hmmm...iv heard alot of good words about the J6, will have to check it out some time. Ok, we need more feedback now!
By smak786110
SAlaams
Great section for gadgets.
Well I want to know more on Pocket computers especially the iMate of Muhd786....Can u use internet in ur phone?? I mean in our old Tanzania where there is nothing so called WAP system :x
Ok the fone i used r: first in 2000 I got Motorola M3688,than Nokia 3310 (2 times for 2 years :lol: )..excellent phone(was :P )
Than i dunno many.. the last two were Nokia 7250i (good design but features r ok ok but excellent...the sad thing was tht it was stolen :cry: )
The phone right nw with me is Nokia 6600 which rules all of them,quite good features plus u cn add programs as many as like plus changable housing....cool phone.. :shock:
By creative
Salaams,
I used to have a Motorola Accompli A008 or something - that was really old but it did have a touch screen.
Now I couldn't ask (get it) for a better phone. The C500.
It does have internet, windows media player, can play mp4's, mp3's and the like. It's great, go back to the gadg and gizmos main page and teh one that says SPV C500 is mine.
Siraj

The Destruction of Baqee. This cemetery contains t[…]

NAHJAL BALAGHA

The Lowliness Of The World In Allah’s Eyes […]

Eid Mubarak!

اللَّهُ اكْبَرُ ٱللَّهُ اكْبَرُ allahu akbar allah[…]

Eid Mubarak!

"Eid Mubarak to all! After 30 days of fasting[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline